Hybrid View

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fresh meat View Post
    I’ve always said I don’t want to live past 40 (or 50 if I age well). I’ll already have lived my youth and there’s nothing exciting about getting old. You just get ugly and wrinkly and your brain and body deteriorate until you’re a vegetable. Nada!
    Point Three, the Performer, is the child who lost hope that the Universe will provide and discovered that love, recognition, value and acceptance came to those who could achieve, who could “do”, and who could accomplish. Performance, however, also must be matched with an image of success. The Three is the core point of the “heart, or feeling, traid”.

The passion is “deceit” and the corresponding fixation is “vanity”.

Key issues for the Three include, but are not limited to the following:

Deceit:
    The deceit is of one’s self through the unconscious adaptation to, and an identification with, a role that is deemed by the Three to be the epitome of success in a given situation.

Image:
    Looking good is important. Image fits the context of a situation. The Three alters to fit the situation and may appear slippery and deceptive through image.

Threes can be “used car salespersons” in whatever field–and there’s a part of me that loves to sell ideas and feel the approval and flow from the crowd as I respond to their interests using their language and experiences. It’s great!

http://www.ennea.com/personality-types/performer/
    Hate to do this to you, but, I have heard other EIE 3s say similar, on this forum. You will find once you hit 30 that number going up by another decade or more, depending on how you develop and what attachments you have formed by then (like a strong relationship or your own family). Better start taking better care of yourself now, if looks and health matter that much to you.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1604 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    Hate to do this to you, but, I have heard other EIE 3s say similar, on this forum. You will find once you hit 30 that number going up by another decade or more, depending on how you develop and what attachments you have formed by then (like a strong relationship or your own family). Better start taking better care of yourself now, if looks and health matter that much to you.
    https://americanahighways.org/2019/0...y-the-numbers/

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post

Keith Richards' survival is probably the most surprising of the lot of them.

When I was a small child I thought thirty would be the magic number where life all made complete sense, I would know everything and I would finally be an adult making good decisions. Then I observed more 30 year olds still acting as children. I had to raise that number. Now the number is somewhere around, unbelievably old and dead (only kind of j/k-ing here).

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You gotta plan everything or else you won't know if you're doing stuff right.

//Delta Hell

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    Haha no problem, I already brought the beast up myself. You didn’t do anything. Ironically, this is a big worry of mine but taking care of myself is the thing I’m worst at.
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚