Thread: Any wild guesses?

Hybrid View

TIM
    ExFx (don't type me)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alright so I think we got pretty interesting results with only four pictures... among those results some types that I have been considering over the past!

I am considering doing a 10-15 minutes video of myself (I don't want it to be too long) where I would answer some of the questions found here:
    https://wholesocionics.blogspot.com/2019/04/personality-questionnaire.html

Indeed, I have been reading about socionics for now two years now and I still can't figure out what my type could be. Your input could really be helpful.

Would anyone be interested in it? If so, just let me now and I will record it and PM you a link or something.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1603 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Xima View Post
    Alright so I think we got pretty interesting results with only four pictures... among those results some types that I have been considering over the past!

I am considering doing a 10-15 minutes video of myself (I don't want it to be too long) where I would answer some of the questions found here:
    https://wholesocionics.blogspot.com/2019/04/personality-questionnaire.html

Indeed, I have been reading about socionics for now two years now and I still can't figure out what my type could be. Your input could really be helpful.

Would anyone be interested in it? If so, just let me now and I will record it and PM you a link or something.
    I'd be interested in seeing it. I'm always ready to modify my opinions in the face of additional evidence.