Thread: Jean-Claude Juncker

Hybrid View

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@Grendel, read some of the writings of the saints please. Trust me, I was, at one point, in total agreement with you. That was before I seriously tried to negate the arguments made by the likes of Aquinas and Athanasious. I tried mightily, given my fundamental belief that if you cannot disprove an argument in any sense (be it inductive or, most importantly, deductive) it must be true. Gotta try hard first though, as weaker minds will always succumb to sophistry and whatever is "trending" given how the "So" instinct is a thing that, while I disregard it as an Sp/Sx value type, can still understand in some form. I mean hell, it's a fundamental part of r-selection. The "rabbits" are the true lords of the "So" instinct, and they have proven it many times over.

Sadly for them, the other instincts do matter quite a bit more than they'd like. Their time is ending, my time is coming. As for people living for themselves, well, the Catholic in me speaks again. If we really get down into it, all wealth is from God, for even the demons cannot deny his absolute authority over them. Thus, you got two options, either allow God to guide you in directing the wealth he has given you to do what is right and just, or side with that idiot Michael bitch-slapped like the little bitch he was and use it to obstruct those who would do the smart thing.

Fun fact, even if you choose the later option you'll still be furthering God's plan. Hence why the demons and devil worshipers are so unhappy. Can't beat God at any game ya sore losers. Cry me more tears!

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Identical Inter-type Relationship