Lol, what do y'all think about tritypes? I used to think I was 459, but the more I thought about it I was like... I'm not a triple withdrawn yo (withdrawn yes, but triple???). I do also have plenty of 5 qualities and it's undoubtedly my wing (I've scored highest on it on a particular test also, but it's always been 4/4w5 every time over the 100's of times over the years, and anyone who knows me well knows I'm extremely a 4, I almost feel like I should wipe out the other types in tritype and just be 444 lol). I score equal on 9 and 1 so that's been a dilemma for me. I always felt like the online tests were underestimating 7, as there are a lot of signs that point toward 7. I showed some brief descriptions to my dad recently and he said I fit 4 and 7. Lol, he read 1, 2 and 3 and was like (no, no, no, *gets to 4*, "well this rings a bell") He didn't see any of the gut types in me lol. So I did more research and when I found 471 I was like...oh shit. I think this is the one. I actually got emotional hearing about it, which I can't say I've had happen before really. Once again gave him some descriptions, (471, 459 and 479) and lo and behold, 471 was the choice (triple frustrated, heh, no comment :/). So I guess that's why I was curious too, wondering, how much tritypes could play a part.

Not surprised IEI is 4. The more I learn about it the more it truly seems to be my type, but as I haven't thoroughly dived into socio and probably never will, it's hard to say for sure Hearing of correlations could be helpful in my quest.