Hybrid View

TIM
    SLE-Ti-N
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    This is a very good description of a Victim’s approach to intimacy.

Again, when I was age 25, I was entirely focused on building my career skills and was completely ignoring romantic connections. Out of the blue, an LSI that I worked with called me one Friday and said she had a six-pack of beer and I should meet her in the park at sunset. I thought, “I don’t know who the hell this person is, but she has beer.” So I met her in the park, we drank beer, she showed me her tits, then she looked over my shoulder and said “Hell, that’s my boyfriend” and buttoned up, jumped up, and ran to intercept him and off they went.
    I thought, “That was pretty crazy, and she probably is, too, but the beer was good.”
    A week later she knocked on my apartment door. I let her in, but I still didn’t know who she was (beyond her name) and we talked for an hour before she had to leave. Her GF was waiting in the car all that time. I have come to realize that talking is foreplay to LSI’s.
    She continued to contact me and I continued to be doubtful and cautious, even after we became intimate. I mean, the last thing I need is to be involved with some person who might be crazy or irresponsible. I have plenty of that myself. After about three months, I discovered that I was in love.

She was always sure of her interest (typical of Aggressors) and I never stopped doubting (typical of Victims), even after I was fully locked into her and became, essentially, faithful.
    Ha, lol. I never understood those people for whom talking is foreplay.

PS: I think you are LIE just fine. These pics of you put together...yeah you are geeky enough for one

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1604 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by grumpyvic81 View Post
    Ha, lol. I never understood those people for whom talking is foreplay.

PS: I think you are LIE just fine. These pics of you put together...yeah you are geeky enough for one
    Well, that first LSI didn’t need much talking, but the second LSI liked to talk before sex.

For example, the first LSI, when I let her into my apartment and offered her a seat on the couch and told her I could get her a bottle of Coke or beer, told me that if I brought her a beer, she’d give me a blowjob. That was a bit quick for me, so I brought her a Coke.

Really, creative Ni is watching out for crazies. Watching far down the line. When you are a Victim, you want to be very, very sure that you aren’t trapped by the wrong Aggressor.

As I’ve gotten older, I’ve lost my fear of being trapped, but I’ve kept my concerns about committing to an unsuitable female. Sex is fine, no problem, but commitment is serious business.
    Sex with LSI’s is just the best. It’s at least 10x better with them than with any other type ( ESI’s possibly excepted). But great sex is only part of what I want in a life companion.