Thread: i know the difference between online multiplayer videogaming and real killing where people dont die in arcades.

TIM
    intj
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default i know the difference between online multiplayer videogaming and real killing where people dont die in arcades.

i know that people dont die in malls because arcades are there so i would like to not ever hear of videogames ever supposedly being the reason for shootings.the mere idea of arcades or videogames causing school shootings is propaghanda.
    Last edited by dangerbird89; 10-03-2019 at 06:29 AM.
    the key point is that the reptillians built up knowledge structures of illumination about how to treat their eggs spiritually to enhance their reptillians survival capabilities for the hunt and so then this knowledge prepared them to be capable of mastering cloning faster than other types of aliens.humans researching enhancing snakes eggs mysteriously seems to be a critical step then for them to make cloning of humans be how humans reproduce their wise aliens because this has the potential to be what will deliver alien technology knowledge to humans most efficiently.

it's ok, everything will be fine totalize's Avatar
    TIM
    NAPOLEON
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dangerbird89 View Post
    i know
    seems unlikely
    CETERUM AUTEM CENSEO WASHINGTON D.C. ESSE DELENDAM