Hi there my name is Fate and I'm 18 years old! I'm quite new to typology as I only really got into it this year thanks to my friend DJ! I have however always been really interested in the concept of typology itself, such as how personalities work and are formed. I am already familiar with Myers Briggs, the enneagram, as well as socionics and VI. I can't wait to look through these forums and learn new things!
ENNEAGRAM: Good Samaritan - (296) - 2w1 - sp/so
I am a very empathetic person and find it very easy to feel with others. This makes me very sensitive to the moods of people, and I treat them the way they want to be treated. I am a very people-oriented person and am highly attuned to the emotional environment immediately surrounding me. I am skilled at loosening up the atmosphere and often seek to actively contribute to the overall sense of group harmony and familiarity. Yet I also make sure each individual’s needs are met. If there is ever anyone going through a hard time or not feeling well, I try my best to always extend an arm out and let them know that I am there for them and will support them. It's hard for me to feel happy if those around me are not.
With saying that, my desire to help everyone and everything is very strong. I have patience and a constant readiness to care for others because my love for people and animals practically knows no boundaries. I am a very quick learner who is always eager to learn new things and acquire new skills. I am very passionate about animals, and I would love to have more opportunities to spend time with them and learn more about them. I also adore working with children. I want to help them grow and learn, as child development is very important to me.
In very hostile or virulent situations, I tend to seek to play the role of peacemaker in order to restore the mood to a sense of joviality or calmness. I always consider the best interests of everyone. I'm a very organized person, I love to make lists and create schedules (even though I might not always follow through with them lol). I am a huge procrastinator but always manage to get things done on time without having it affect the quality of the work!
- I am an environmentalist! I love nature and if it were up to me I would genuinely spend my time outside (despite being a major homebody lol)
- I am a huge dreamer, I'm constantly daydreaming about my future and things in my life, I love sleeping because I could literally get lost in my imagination if I wanted to.
- I am studying Child Development/ECE (Early Childhood Education) and will hopefully be a preschool teacher one day!
- I also wanted to be a vet/animal rehabilitator but I would feel too sad seeing all those sick animals :(
- My biggest goal in life is to become a mom, and start my own family! Funny enough I’m known as the “mom friend” in alot of my friend groups
- Some of my hobbies include; journaling/writing, gardening, cooking/baking, and photography
- Things I love; the rain, being inside (like I mentioned before, I'm a homebody), sleep, and last but not least: spending time with my loved ones (family, friends, pets)
So sorry for the long introduction I'm sorta new to this thing and wasn't sure what to put down ahah I'm looking forward to being on here! If you ever want to ask me something feel free too! Hope you all have a good day!