Hybrid View

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1604 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shytan View Post
    Also, @Adam Strange could you provide any insight on this being a possible type 4 envy-rejection loop?
    I have considered all these things and my problem is: Maybe this is a manifestation of my type's vice (envy) coupled with my core fear? It's a form of fantasy as to what was and what could be and a reaction to rejection?
    @Shytan, I don't know anything about type 4 envy-rejection loops. Rather, I interpret your painful reaction to rejection as being a necessary part of an EII whose duals are the fairly emotionally insensitive LSE's. If a guy basically works from 8 to 5 and goes fishing after work and goes hunting on the weekends and expects you to keep house and cook and barely remembers the names of his kids, you have to be naturally incredibly faithful and devoted to stay married to him.

Don't waste that talent (or characteristic) on a guy who doesn't need that more than anything. Withdrawing your Fi is like cutting off the LSE's nuts. It is your very real power over him, and he will do anything to prevent that.

TIM
    EII 4w3 Sx/sp
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    @Shytan, I don't know anything about type 4 envy-rejection loops. Rather, I interpret your painful reaction to rejection as being a necessary part of an EII whose duals are the fairly emotionally insensitive LSE's. If a guy basically works from 8 to 5 and goes fishing after work and goes hunting on the weekends and expects you to keep house and cook and barely remembers the names of his kids, you have to be naturally incredibly faithful and devoted to stay married to him.

Don't waste that talent (or characteristic) on a guy who doesn't need that more than anything. Withdrawing your Fi is like cutting off the LSE's nuts. It is your very real power over him, and he will do anything to prevent that.
    Wow, um, I need to date an LSE asap to finally feel like what I bring to a relationship is more than enough.

C-EII-INFj 4w3 Sx/sp 479

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1604 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shytan View Post
    Wow, um, I need to date an LSE asap to finally feel like what I bring to a relationship is more than enough.
    Wow, the part you said about “feeling like what you bring to the relationship is not enough” is surprising. The EII’s that I know are really terrific people. I work with one, and she makes me happy and proud to know her. I feel that she’s really under-appreciated by most people in relation to how much she does for others and how hard she works.

Even though I’m not an LSE, I am a Te-dom, and she and I mesh really well. I feel really supported when she’s around and when we go out to eat for lunch (or the occasional dinner) I’m so proud to be hanging out with a woman who looks and acts like she does. Very proper, very smart, and she’s funny, too.

If I were an LSE, I’d have locked her down long ago. But I’m familiar enough with Caregiver sex to know that that’s not me, and that she deserves a guy who can actually please her in the best way possible. I’m encouraging her to look for an LSE, and when she finds one, that guy is going to be one lucky bastard.