Quote Originally Posted by Shytan View Post
But... I don't want to be with him, at least I don't think so. But him cutting me off was painful to me, and he talks to me when he wants to then ignores me. I hurt him because I rejected him bc he wanted casual sex and I wanted something serious, told him there was someone else, and he hated me since, claiming he was opening up to me and I dared do that to him. Sometimes I think he has PTSD when we start talking to each other afresh, because he lets me in then suddenly deletes my number and stops talking to me.
Being at first briefly, obviously interested in an IEE's sexual appeal and then ignoring her forever is the standard mating behavior for SLI's. Don't take it personally if you aren't an IEE who is willing to pester the SLI forever for attention.

When he talks to you after a long time and "lets you in", he is trying to get your immediate attention. When he does get it and then ignores you, he is trying to show the IEE that he is not an SLE. This is a dance in which each half tries to find the mating half and no other.

Everyone initially treats everyone else as if they were a dual. We kind of expect dual behavior from others. When you get back puzzling behavior, then you know you haven't found a dual.