Hybrid View

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1604 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shytan View Post
    But... I don't want to be with him, at least I don't think so. But him cutting me off was painful to me, and he talks to me when he wants to then ignores me. I hurt him because I rejected him bc he wanted casual sex and I wanted something serious, told him there was someone else, and he hated me since, claiming he was opening up to me and I dared do that to him. Sometimes I think he has PTSD when we start talking to each other afresh, because he lets me in then suddenly deletes my number and stops talking to me.
    Being at first briefly, obviously interested in an IEE's sexual appeal and then ignoring her forever is the standard mating behavior for SLI's. Don't take it personally if you aren't an IEE who is willing to pester the SLI forever for attention.

When he talks to you after a long time and "lets you in", he is trying to get your immediate attention. When he does get it and then ignores you, he is trying to show the IEE that he is not an SLE. This is a dance in which each half tries to find the mating half and no other.

Everyone initially treats everyone else as if they were a dual. We kind of expect dual behavior from others. When you get back puzzling behavior, then you know you haven't found a dual.

TIM
    EII 4w3 Sx/sp
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Being at first briefly, obviously interested in an IEE's sexual appeal and then ignoring her forever is the standard mating behavior for SLI's. Don't take it personally if you aren't an IEE who is willing to pester the SLI forever for attention.

When he talks to you after a long time and "lets you in", he is trying to get your immediate attention. When he does get it and then ignores you, he is trying to show the IEE that he is not an SLE. This is a dance in which each half tries to find the mating half and no other.

Everyone initially treats everyone else as if they were a dual. We kind of expect dual behavior from others. When you get back puzzling behavior, then you know you haven't found a dual.
    Makes sense now. So he expects me to go after him? When I do, I think I express too much Fi because he ends up ignoring me and giving me the cold shoulder.
    Also, we're in the same class so we constantly see each other. I have tried to get his attention so many times but I end up giving up.
    Are IEEs set up for rejection? Do they not feel shameful for constantly approaching or trying to get the attention of someone who deliberately ignores them?
    I also think it's revenge because he kept meeting me with the IEE holding hands and stuff.
    Last edited by Shytan; 09-25-2019 at 07:24 PM.

C-EII-INFj 4w3 Sx/sp 479

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1604 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Makes sense now. So he expects me to go after him? When I do, I think I express too much Fi because he ends up ignoring me and giving me the cold shoulder.
    Also, we're in the same class so we constantly see each other. I have tried to get his attention so many times but I end up giving up.
    Are IEEs set up for rejection? Do they not feel shameful for constantly approaching or trying to get the attention of someone who deliberately ignores them?
    Are you familiar with Spongebob Squarepants? He is an IEE. I don't think he feels shameful for constantly trying to get the attention of someone who ignores him. He's like a human squirrel "Oh, let's go to Paris. Or to the corner store. Or lets get some food. Or how about we dress up this cat in a Mr Magoo outfit? Let's play a game." etc. It is rampant Ne, and that is what SLI's crave.

I also think it's revenge because he kept meeting me with the IEE holding hands and stuff.
    If is it revenge, he will never, never admit it. SLI's have a mental cutoff where they can't see themselves doing bad things.