Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEE?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by toska View Post
    Being compassionate and mentor-like towards friends and loved ones. Fascination with many different belief systems. Wanting to settle down and have a traditional lifestyle. Very Delta. Particularly I see an Si hidden agenda. Not knowing if you can be independent and strong; helping someone by showing all of the possibilities and potential of what could happen whilst subconsciously hoping for them to provide stability and take care of your physical needs.

Feeling like a doormat, people taking advantage of your good nature. Giving others too many chances because you can see their deeper hidden(often repressed) potential. Wanting them to meet your moral ideal of the world but not having the willpower to force it upon them. This all points to +Fi with PoLR Se. Very common for EII's to express something like this.

Here, you mentioned having a childish perception of the world which wouldn't fit to Beta or Gammas hardened image. Deltas have a childish perception and mature judgment.

+Fi = positive, warm relationships. Psychological factors play a vital role for them. Without recognition of ethical values such as individuality and the uniqueness of others, religion and spirituality, non-interference in others lives, concrete humanism, etc., the stability they strongly desire is hardly possible.
    • good relations, love, friendship, affection, attraction, warmth in relations, sociability, close psychological distance, goodness, compassion;

-Ne = the unusual, alternative and bizarre. Despite its groundedness, this quadra respects unusual and talented people who offer creative alternative possibilities. The spread of new information is not impeded, no matter how avant-garde it might be. In Delta groups, there occur periodic flashes of sensationalism and spikes of interest centered around original people who put forward alternative ideas of development.
    • hopelessness, alternatives, negative potential, meaninglessness, absurdity, paradox, the forgotten and the old, insight, mediocrity, commonness, repressed possibilities, reality, disbelief

This has been quite... illuminating, yet frustrating. My friends from another forum who I still speak to daily are all adamant about me being a Fe user. I remember pushing against people's typings of me being ESE or EIE, maybe IEI or SEI. They don't seem to agree that I could be EII/INFP. So now I'm having a hard time accepting this, or maybe first impressions really does count for everything in the end.

Now that I'm here as a newbie and people can actually see me in the raw, with no other prior information on me, I guess I really am an EII?

Quote Originally Posted by Mesn View Post
    Yeah, in the photo you look more EII/IEE than IEI, but one picture can be only supplementary.

Now, about the tests, you have this thread https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...ocionics-Tests and from these I've (personally) enjoyed the most:

• The Splendid Socionics Test by Subteigh
    • Shortened Online Form of Talanov's Inventory
    • Socionics Type Assistant v1.6 by Socionics.com
    • Socionics Test by Victor DarkAngelFireWolf69 [English].

Your mileage may vary, of course.
    I'll check them out, thanks! I love taking tests and I think posting my results on this thread will help round out the average test score as to what my typing could be.

Quote Originally Posted by para View Post
    SEE?
    ESFp people are awesome, but I have heavy doubts that I am one for some reason.