Thread: You become absolute dictator of your country. What do you do?

Hybrid View

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    Delta hell
    Was thinking the same thing. I wouldn’t step foot in that country.
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    558 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fresh meat View Post
    Was thinking the same thing. I wouldn’t step foot in that country.
    Who would?! Hey, my rule would be absolute, dictatorial, and somewhat bloody, but it would tangibly improve people's lives! With Abbie, her idea seems to be making people's lives worse in favor of some abstract personal ideals she holds. Can you imagine what sort of person would want to live under her rule (besides Deltas, I mean)? And I like how, once you get beyond her making her moral values into draconian laws, her most daring proposition is to allow individual states to not use the TSA. Not get rid of this colossal waste of money and time herself; no, in her benevolence, she'll allow states to vote it out of existence. LMAO.

(@Director Abbie, mentioning you so that you don't feel we're talking behind your back.)

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    Not get rid of this colossal waste of money and time herself; no, in her benevolence, she'll allow states to vote it out of existence.
    Well, I would have gotten rid of it altogether, but by the time I remembered it existed I had already taken away my power, so it was like, "Oh yeah, you who have the power now - how about getting rid of that?"

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.