Quote Originally Posted by coeruleum View Post
If she can't avoid eating meat without forcing other people to she sucks. In my family one of my cousins went vegan at about the same time as me and another was already vegetarian. Most of my family is in Oklahoma with all the "Eat Beef" plates everywhere. Maybe when you live around Nature you can know more about food without obsessing about it. Your sister just sounds obsessed with food. Ick. I would rather obsess over books. I tried to get Barnes and Noble to make their Leatherbound Classics vegan since most people seem to think bonded leather is low-grade synthetic leather anyways based on online reviews of the books (it's not, it's low-grade cow leather. They should use high-grade synthetic.) They haven't done it yet. I will try again with more people asking them. I also want the Apocrypha and the rest of the Doré illustrations in the KJV.
Aren't you worried about the trees?! Use a tablet or kindle to read your books and save some trees. :

My sister is an artist obsessed with her art (she spends hours painting out in nature) and has a physical library that almost rivals mine. She is obsessed with health a bit but I don't hold it against her since her first husband died of cancer. It fucked her up.

We have never been huge meat eaters and she weighs all of 90 lbs so not really a foodie either. You are assuming we have never lived around nature which is off the mark. You seem to be going through something right now. Hope you are alright but if you want to insult someone's family stick to your own. You made too many assumptions about her that are so off I can't even unpack it right now. I just told the story since it is amusing but it does not define the whole of who she is.

Your posts in this thread are the equivalent of what she did, judging and trying to guilt others to do what you want.