Allright, I have been diagnosed with Costochondritis a few years ago. I was told by my doctor that the cause is unknown, and therefore there is no known cure or treatment either, save using pain relievers such as ibuprofen to deal with the symptoms. Basically I had to learn to live with it.

A few months ago the situation got so bad I was feeling massive pressure on my chest, which after extensive examination did not point in the direction of something else such as problems with my heart. My doctor recommended higher doses of ani-inflamatory pain relievers, but this didn't help much either.

I decided to investigate this costochondritis thing on the internet (which I hadn't done before because I had basically learned to live with it), when I stumbled on a video of a physiotherapist in New Zealand that claimed that in the medical practice over there it is understood what causes costochondritis and what can be done about it (for those interested: the rib hinges at the back are jammed, so the ones at the front work harder to compensate, get irritated, then inflamed). To solve it, just stretch the spine, for which he designed a little device called a backpod.

I bought this backpod and within a week my costochondritis was, for all intents and purposes, completely gone. But I also experienced some unanticipated side effects: first of all I can breathe more easily and more relaxed than I can remember, it is like I've been blocked for all my life. Secondly, as I grew older, I also got more and more hypomobile, I never was anything athletic, but now I can put my socks and shoes on more easily, and can bend over deeper than was recently possible. And last but not least, I experience less psychological stress: when I experience psychological discomfort, this tends to translate into my muscles and bones in my back getting tensed up to the point that I get stuck in a vicious circle: because I'm tense I feel psychologically unwell, because I'm psychologically unwell I get tensed up (which I then try to resolve using a psychological approach). This backpod thing does, of course, not solve any psychological stress, but it certainly helps breaking the cycle and find my way upwards again! I only realize this now, after all of these years. It seems I've been pretty ignorant of my physical status all of these years and took the state of my body as a natural fact.

So my question to the Si experts here would be: would the experiences described above be typical for someone with Si suggestive?