Is hand gesturing Ne?

Also I mentioned this elsewhere, but I’m confused on my Si and maybe I am misunderstanding it. In the one sense, I feel pretty aware of my body, like when something is wrong and often what is wrong. I also have a pretty good memory. Not necessarily with something like, where I put my keys, but with more important, long-term and the like stuff...or cramming before a test (I am extremely procrastinating and I tend to do well in this mode). On the other hand, I hate spending time “pampering” myself. I see my sister take her time tending to her appearance and physical self-care and to me it’s such a tedious chore. I make myself look decent often (sometimes I’m walking out the door in pj’s and messy af hair though) with some individualistic flairs, but I do it quickly and probably somewhat sloppily lol. I’m not sure if this is connected to Si or what.

I take care of the essentials so I’m not gross, but yeah I am not the type to spend a lot of time in the mirror perfecting myself.

I am open to other interpretations! Socionics has been the hardest typing system to figure out wtf I am. Mbti and enneagram were pretty obvious and consistent pretty fast. Although I can’t say IEI fits like a glove, the more and more I’ve read it seems to fit better than any other type. Though maybe there is a type I am missing, and maybe this is a highly flawed system just like the rest ;p The psychological and personality realm are pretty murky still, much to still be understood and discovered. It’s all in its infancy really