View Poll Results: What is my type (especially if you've seen my videos)?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • ESTj-LSE

0 0%
  • ENTj-LIE

0 0%
  • ESFj-ESE

0 0%
  • ENFj-EIE

0 0%
  • ESTp-SLE

0 0%
  • ESFp-SEE

0 0%
  • ENTp-ILE

0 0%
  • ENFp-IEE

2 33.33%
  • ISTp-SLI

0 0%
  • INTp-ILI

0 0%
  • ISFp-SEI

0 0%
  • INFp-IEI

1 16.67%
  • ISTj-LSI

0 0%
  • ISFj-ESI

0 0%
  • INTj-LII

0 0%
  • INFj-EII

3 50.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Am I EII or IEI ahhhhhhhhh

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My passions are MUSIC, psychology/behavioral health, animals and nature, the arts, and to a degree, science

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

"INFP, 4w5, IEE-Ne"

IEE is ENFP

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

right, but I'm an INFP. I mentioned to my friend before "sometimes I feel more Ne dom than Fi dom" however, and I brought this up with him yesterday. I did share with him that Keanu meme that says, "What if I'm not an INFP, but just an ENFP with social anxiety" and he was like, nah all INFP's say that (online friend). I fit the bill pretty well for INFP, the type 4 variety (as opposed to 9), I am EXTREMELY type 4. To me these are not perfect systems and I think it makes sense there could be overlap.

The career portion of Gulenko's IEE description stood out like a sore thumb this morning, lol I've literally considered all of those careers (or regretted that I didn't do certain things potentially). "The humanitarian sphere. Teaching, art, journalism, psychology, career advising, marriage counseling, advertising." The only exception is journalism, which maybe indicates something. I wrote this to my friend this morning, "I've said so many times that I think I could have a career in advertising. When I really like something, I'm very enthusiastic and can "sell" it. Also have been told I could do marriage counseling lol. Teaching is something I've been starting to realize I actually enjoy, once again, if it's something I'm passionate about. Art and psychology, that's obvious, have also considered doing vocational counseling because although I can't figure out what to do myself, I enjoy and feel I have a keen eye for helping other figure out what they would be good at."

Of course I did this sort of dissecting with IEI too lmao. To be continued

Anyway Sol, I hear ya, but for one, Fi works differently in the MBTI system than this one. I'm a pretty glaring obvious xNFP. You are right that people online have sometimes mistaken me for ENFP though. My aesthetic environment is so INFP it hurts lol. I literally have a fucking dragon that lights up. I always have faerie lights which appears to be some common INFP bond lmao. DONT TAKE MY TYPE FROM ME. @NASS CODA help me out lol I need my coffee and to get ready for some things. Gotta get more yellow dye today to make my orange dye more vibant 8 )

Family members, such as my likely ENFP in MBTI sister gave me things that had words like "Dreamer". My childhood was the most INFP shit on the planet (in MBTI). I mention it in my new videos actually, which I'm debating sharing, or only giving out to those who ask again. I actually made a new YT channel with all of my "for typing" videos. Lol. Going to put the others from other channel on private now : )

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What would you type this guy in MBTI @Sol https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4qKD806o4M (I relate to his hand movement stuff haha, there is another video he did something that I related to so hard, but I can't remember which one), but yes, what would you type him as.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bouncingoffclouds View Post
    What would you type this guy in MBTI
    He thinks himself as INFP / IEI and this seems as the most possible.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have been typed via questionnaires in MBTI with the answer of INFP, and it's what I've gotten on every test I've taken 5000 times in my life (in case you didn't notice, I like the idea of not being the type I thought I was, the prospect of something new, yet at the same time I can get frustrated if it gets challenged at times, once I've settled). I'm not sure if this is an endless search for self or getting bored with being the same "thing".

In MBTI, I tested as INTP the first time I took the test in my first college, but INFP every time since. I watched this to help me figure it out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQXYeoRHPVA and was like, yeah, lol, INFP no doubt. The stacking in MBTI I relate to pretty hard, although, much like in this typing system, the Ti position seems weird (shadow in MBTI).

I'm a very individualistic type 4 type if this helps at all. Although, I've come to find out 7 may very well be in my tritype, despite testing higher on 5. I always had this sense I was under-testing on 7. I showed my dad a paper with very brief descriptions and as he was going through the types, 1 "no", 2, "no", 3 "no", 4.... "well this rings a bell". He then got to 7 and said he could see 7 too. Looked more into tritypes and 471 felt right, although now I'm questioning it. 479 is TOO nice I feel (I could never figure out between 1 and 9 for tritype). I used to identify as 459 and although I have tons of traits there, I am not a triple withdrawn. I'm either 1w9 or 9w1 in the tritype. I intend to look more into the ones with head 6 too due to the anxiety stuff, although I feel like a lot of the other traits don't fit and have never seen anyone suggest it as a possible point in my tritype