Antimattter Today 11:33 AM

it's not my first preference in any situation to change the world to adapt to me rather than the other way around but that seems the appropriate stance here

Antimattter Today 11:32 AM

I guess I keep coming back to this wholistic realization that I'm simply LII but there is so much in socionics that doesn't work well in the context of that typing

Antimattter Today 11:24 AM

uncertainty could just as well be N as F, btw. maybe that even works better

Antimattter Today 11:22 AM

I suppose what I do is mainly speculation on how the system works, which is more Ne ish. whereas speculation as to how to apply it given a fixed working hypothesis would be more Ni / Te

Armalite - Report Shout Today 11:19 AM

maybe I'll be able to suggest something better if I see more of you

Armalite - Report Shout Today 11:19 AM

ic ic

Antimattter Today 11:18 AM

extrovert typings are out, but thanks

Antimattter Today 11:17 AM

and then there's the possibility of this simply being ID block Te and me being a model citizen individuated person, venturing outside my original quadra clique

Armalite - Report Shout Today 11:17 AM

ILE was my first impression, but I also don't know you at all besides this exchange

Antimattter Today 11:09 AM

but I think my style is to make the certainty explicit and make more implicit reference to uncertainty, so maybe Te with implied Fi values…

Antimattter Today 11:08 AM

phrasinggg

Antimattter Today 11:08 AM

F is in a sense a gaping hole wanting to be filled by T, but at the same time rejecting the too heavy handed approach of the function with the same i/e aspect

Antimattter Today 11:06 AM

in the context of that new post in my thread where I explore being EII, I think what I wrote here has some Fi thrown in... topics of fear, uncertainty, rejection of the certainty of T... I do that kind of thing a lot

sorta relevant chat conversation. order is from bottom to top.