Thread: Help me sort out alpha/gamma values

Hybrid View

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

to understand your values is much easier by IR effects. people of which types give you higher irrational sympathy as friends
    you may use my IR test and to type people near you IRL. the 2nd is longer, but better way

ignore Reinin's trait as those are bs

TIM
    all of them
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ValidUsername View Post
    I'm not an experienced typer or forum poster or anything like that, but you seem like you value the Si/Ne valuing parts of Alpha, and value the serious Te/Fi values of Gamma. I think you should consider SLI, and delta quadra in general.

I've definitely had thoughts along those lines, but I would sooner be an EII with relatively well developed Ti and Te, explained by:
    - male gender roles
    - professional focus
    - autism durrrr

I HIGHLY doubt I could be a sensory type. Intuition is just about the most constant factor in my personality (speaking of the good and the bad aspects)

Extrovert types are also out for similar reasons.

and… tbh I would kinda be inclined to say the same of T... it's really a stretch to diverge from NT club typings...

Having delta-ish values could likely also be the result of growing up in a delta-centric and predominantly Te valuing family.