I personally wouldn't. Too much of a moral fag. And it's just disgusting. The idea of eating fetuses/small babies and then burping like Homer sounds cool to me as some weird vampire fantasy I'd have with the Supernatural brothers, but in serious meatspace reality I'd be so disgusted & turned off by it.

And to be really realistic and fun-killing (SORRY!), somebody very quickly would call the FBI/cops or whatever and get this shut down so fast that you would be very lucky if you got to ate one piece of leg lol. And the ones that did would all be sent to prison wouldn't they, but they would probably try to say 'omg I thought it was chicken I swear!'

Oprah and other very famous people would want to do a story about it for $$$ and interview people on the ordeal while pretending to be against it and oh-so-offended by it. Like they do for every other controversial issue really.

But the interesting part of the story is the Te mixed with the Se I think... actually eating the fetus is very Se but its being sold by the roadside so that's Te. If you ate the fetus in a sophisticated Fi/Te way while talking about current world events, would that be more acceptable to society than a pervy male SLE eating it for some sort of personal sexual thrill that he would later brag about on a chat room? There's a lot of layers to this scenario... lol.