Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
Hahahhaa funny you ask like this "How the fuck". I drew stuff very well even in kindergarten. At age 10 I tried to draw a human face in all its detail, worked out well on first try. And so on. I still have the drawings somewhere so I know I was actually good and not just imagining it as a kid. You know it's called right brained drawing by some who teach it supposedly. Idk if that's art, well very realistic art lol. Almost hyperrealism

Brain surgery would be a lot more interesting to me than sewing bc it would require intellectual abilities too IMO. Besides the refined motor control. But I think I don't really like to pay ANY conscious attention to doing refined motor control. I only like to pay conscious attention to doing rough movements. More a tank than a ballet dancer here heh. But I'm fine with tasks requiring with refined motor control if I must for them for some reason. However with such tasks I'm way better off paying my attention directly to being methodical with those tasks (step by step) rather than the refined motor control itself. So again, brain surgery over ballet dancing ...would be more interesting

Drawing is different I guess bc I just liked doing it as a kid. So I didn't feel the need to make the task methodical. I just focused on the things in front of me to draw. I tried recently to draw in some test again, boy was I out of practice... but I started getting used to it again soon enough. Just felt pretty awkward initially lol. Except when it came to tasks about drawing spatial arrangements. Instantly good, not awkward

Then where I really am 100% methodical and step by step is when copying complex series of moves for some new complex movement, for sport, for an object etc. Well half methodical... it's like, I watch the whole thing, the series of movements. Then I can't copy it yet, I have to break it down step by step for the first couple steps, like really static steps, but then when I got those 1-2 first steps the rest just automatically sorts itself usually, don't ask how that works, it's not very conscious. The copying of the first couple steps *is* fully conscious. Whatever you wanna make of that. I always thought it's an idiosyncrasy of mine. Not good at copying movement until I see those first steps broken down and as soon as I see them I'm instantly good at copying the entire movement, not just those broken down first steps.

That neurologist sounds weird tho'.

Oh also. I don't know what your movements are like that you called "Si PoLR", but... are they rough, energetic, or just simply clumsy tripping over everything, or easily breaking things when handling them, or what?
Hey hon. Glad to see you. I am terrible at spatial arrangements and geometry.

No I am not tripping all over myself. lol. I will give you one concrete example and see what you make of it. Subway is a sandwich shop. When you are done making the sub, you wrap it up in the wrap stuff. This is a simple process. My brain can't figure it out though. Origami would be another perfect example. But here is my sub problem lol:

You take a sub and wrap it. My brain finds this task very difficult.

I have to take this:

put it on this:

6b0f39ea2b7661c5925a62aaec514d86.jpg

and turn it into this:

This is a difficult process for me and makes me look like a tard.