Quote Originally Posted by fresh meat View Post
as far as romance goes, I charm them and drop hints that I’m into them but I wait for them to make a move. In the past I would get intense crushes on people and reveal it through love letters. I used to get dependent on people. But I’m also uncomfortable in intimacy and say that I don’t “do” relationships.
I just want to offset this by saying, with my IEI ex I was like a clear aggressor. I made the move first and I was continuously pushing myself onto them, on the hunt (though IEI did say I was cute first which prompted it). It was a constant emotional rollercoaster full of endless conversation, connection, disconnection, doubt, hope; every emotion under the sun. But I’ve noticed a tendency for Fe egos to push for constant attention which, in my mind, could resemble aggressor tactics (Te egos do a similar thing but differently). I guess what I’m saying is that every extraverted function has the capacity to be an “aggressor” - except Ne, Ne is the oddball like always (Ni is at first made out to be the oddball, but it doesn’t exist within our perception enough to judge directly. Whereas with Ne you can’t miss that it’s erratic yet unconfrontational. You are able to sense its presence but you sense it more as an annoying fly that you want to swat away, unless you wanna watch it do its dirty hand rubbing. With Se/Fe/Te you’re confronted by a fierce tiger with many different faces (Se = it’s speeding towards you to attack, Fe = listen to me roar, Te = this is my tactic to hunt and get as many resources back from it).

Guys, I promise I’m not on ANY drugs right now. This is legit my brain stewing. I’ve only been smoking weed lately and I feel a lot more “clean” lol.