TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fresh meat View Post
    my IEE friend said i ask so many oddly specific questions lmao

also im probably about to not show up to work and get fired but I really have to shit and I’m locked out of the house and my phone is on 1%

Sp last lyfe!!
    My my, what an awkward situation.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by queentiger View Post
    My my, what an awkward situation.
    yea so i waited outside in the heat for a couple hours got fired my other friend showed up and we got into a huge argument and im kind of contemplating suicide but idk yet
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fresh meat View Post
    yea so i waited outside in the heat for a couple hours got fired my other friend showed up and we got into a huge argument and im kind of contemplating suicide but idk yet

This kind of thing is a huge personal hint to you sent by the nether world to lay off the mind altering substances for awhile. Its a Siren Song to stop the zaniness and keep things as level and as physically safe for you as possible, at least for now.

Going into chemical journeys bring their insights, but you DO pay for it, whether during or after, and in ways you never expect. Mental health is key, because unlike physical ailments, its almost impossible to escape them (mental health issue) for the entire life journey and the mind always degrades backwards as the years march forward.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by timber View Post
    This kind of thing is a huge personal hint to you sent by the nether world to lay off the mind altering substances for awhile. Its a Siren Song to stop the zaniness and keep things as level and as physically safe for you as possible, at least for now.

Going into chemical journeys bring their insights, but you DO pay for it, whether during or after, and in ways you never expect. Mental health is key, because unlike physical ailments, its almost impossible to escape them (mental health issue) for the entire life journey and the mind always degrades backwards as the years march forward.
    I’m kind of getting more stable because I’m recharging and catching up on food and sleep. I was considering suicide at the time of the post but I was considering it more as an option if all the other plans don’t work out rather than as an emotional decision or reaction to feelings of depression (which weren’t present). In nature, when a creature is totally starved of all resources it has no option but to die; if it was part of a pack but becomes too weak to keep up it’s left behind.
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚