Thread: Type me before climate change destroys us all

Hybrid View

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Arguing this is absolutely pointless, lol. I won't waste my time anymore since you won't get it.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by voider View Post
    Arguing this is absolutely pointless, lol. I won't waste my time anymore since you won't get it.
    No you wont get it cuz ur Ti polr apparently. Go fuck off

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    No you wont get it cuz ur Ti polr apparently. Go fuck off
    How mature. Are you pissed off? Are you feeling something? Wait, that's impossible, you're a thinker and a head type. Silly me.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

How mature. Are you pissed off? Are you feeling something? Wait, that's impossible, you're a thinker and a head type. Silly me.
    Who's dabbing in logical absolutes now? I never said thinkers dont have feelings and feelers dont have thoughts, i said that their STRENGTHS lie at either one of them according to both theories, you know, it being a dichotomy and all, but i guess thats too nuanced thinking for you

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    Who's dabbing in logical absolutes now? I never said thinkers dont have feelings and feelers dont have thoughts, i said that their STRENGTHS lie at either one of them according to both theories, you know, it being a dichotomy and all, but i guess thats too nuanced thinking for you
    You've still refused to answer the valid points I made about the relations between enneagram and socionics, though. And it's quite obvious that I was just making fun of you with my previous statement. Don't quote me unless you're planning on giving an actual argument pertaining to what we discussed, rather than repeating one phrase over and over again and underlining words in screenshots. If you need it repeated, a "thinking" type does not absolutely have to be a logical type, because ethical types also think, they just arrive to conclusions based on ethical principles rather than pure logic. It *can* be, and there are certainly strong connections between T and 5, for example, but to say that a 7 can't be a ethical type shows how little you understand people and how bad you are at applying the theory in real life.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

You've still refused to answer the valid points I made about the relations between enneagram and socionics, though. And it's quite obvious that I was just making fun of you with my previous statement. Don't quote me unless you're planning on giving an actual argument pertaining to what we discussed, rather than repeating one phrase over and over again and underlining words in screenshots. If you need it repeated, a "thinking" type does not absolutely have to be a logical type, because ethical types also think, they just arrive to conclusions based on ethical principles rather than pure logic. It *can* be, and there are certainly strong connections between T and 5, for example, but to say that a 7 can't be a ethical type shows how little you understand people and how bad you are at applying the theory in real life.
    i already gave my arguments, and u have the brain capacity to see that 5 cant be ethical, then u can also see that 7 isnt ethical

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Indeed, although you won’t get an answer from him he’ll just cry and spit his dummy out. Very clear LSI not understanding people in the slightest

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by queentiger View Post
    Indeed, although you won’t get an answer from him he’ll just cry and spit his dummy out. Very clear LSI not understanding people in the slightest
    im crying and spitting dummy? you have actually no arguments but ''youre a dumdumb LSI'' lol