Quote Originally Posted by queentiger View Post
Also there are only 16 sociotypes whereas with wings there are 18 enneagram types. And yeah, n9 clearly hasn't grasped the fact that people have more wiggle room than he seems to think.
No they dont have more wiggleroom. You have only 1 personality. But we have 2 personality systems.
The 16 personalities directly correlate to enneagram (if youd study closely you would see what i see).

If you believe in stuff like a T/F dichotomy (that if you have good T you MUST be weak F, basic concept of socionics and MBTI AND Jung) then you cannot say that an LSI can be an image type (image types have good emotional intelligence). Likewise you can also not say that a SEE can be 7. (Because head types are high on T and therefore must be low on F, in either system, because: we have 1 personality, not 2 AND do you actually believe in the basic principles of socionics? If not then were through talking and you should go create ur own system where everybody CAN be both naturally high on both.

People have already grasped that for example SEEs cant be 5s (because 5s are introverted thinkers and SEEs extroverted feelers thats a nobrainer. and you cant be both or else whats the I/E, T/F dichotomy about? It wouldnt be a dichotomy. I take it a step further into seeing that likewise, they wouldnt be able to be 7s either (because although also extraverted and EP temperament, 7s are still thinkers by nature).

Im just seeing more correlations than you do cuz ive studied it more in depth.

Some things are just not logically possible and its EXACTLY the noobs to the theories that say u can be any enneagram pairing with any socionics type. Its simply. Not. Possible.