Thread: Type me before climate change destroys us all

Hybrid View

TIM
    ILI 9w8
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Since the topic is already derailed from Vice's type I think there should be no problem with my asking: Why exactly do you all seem to take enneagram so seriously? What makes it good? Why use it in conjunction with other theoretical models of personality?

If anyone could answer these questions it would be much appreciated. In fact I'd even be satisfied if someone pointed me in the direction of a thread which can. Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    It’s very difficult to find the time and energy to have sex with a baby
    Quote Originally Posted by ooo View Post
    you're here since a week, I've never since seen you make insightful contributions, you're making a typing thread with no elements whatsoever and and you've already stepped on my back a few times... ass type confirmed

Bumhole Extraordinaire

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nairda View Post
    Why exactly do you all seem to take enneagram so seriously? What makes it good?
    Socionics also has no good basis. People believe and have some cases in own experience which can be explained by that.
    It's not many ones who typed people enough to have good experience to positively check the theory. Others just believe in Socionics theories (and other theories near), seems even without distinction that parts of the theories have different basis to trust. With other typologies they act the same. They just use what they like without good reasons, similar to what do with Socionics.
    Also about 50% may mistake in own types - so they are doubtful even to notice good results in Socionics usage, but those are active on forums for years. Mistyping is so common that people should get a lot of nonsens, but they keep the interest. They may claim doubts in the theory (as own experience fails with it) or have strange views about it, to do doubtful rationalizations to explain the nonsens they see.

I've noticed in Enneagram some interesting explanations for what I see in the behavior, but did not studed it seriously and am skeptical much about it. I suspect the current Enneagram theory mb used to create better typology based on antagonistic pairs, - the approach similar to Jung types having dichotomies and supplementing functions. Mb sometimes I'll think about that.

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nairda View Post
    Since the topic is already derailed from Vice's type I think there should be no problem with my asking: Why exactly do you all seem to take enneagram so seriously? What makes it good? Why use it in conjunction with other theoretical models of personality?

If anyone could answer these questions it would be much appreciated. In fact I'd even be satisfied if someone pointed me in the direction of a thread which can. Thanks!
    Enneagram is easy as long as you don't do wings or instincts and people want to feel accomplished while being lazy.