Socioville Discord: https://discord.gg/yAfc4ZU

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Reyne View Post
    If I didn't get the hell out of that situation so fast 4 years ago I would have lost years trying to pursue something I was clearly not able to do properly, dooming myself to an unhappy life.
    And I type you LSE - "I estimated by ability and determined I couldn't' do it so I stopped before things got worse which they could have" negativist Logical and Sensing.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    And I type you LSE
    and of course this

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Reyne View Post
    Maritsa, I respect your opinion. But I think Te lead is very distant from what I am. I'm unable to judge things from a purely pragmatic point of view. Or better, I may know what's right from a pragmatic standpoint, but I ALWAYS fuck up everything.

And my natural state is inertia. I associate this inertia to introversion. The extroverts I know are way more active than I am.

I thank you for considering me LSE (I take it as a compliment since I had a cool and pragmatic image of myself until a few years ago). I just have to say I don't think it's possible for me to be LSE.

But who knows. I'm still "young", and my mental health could improve. If I recall correctly the young @Adam Strange was apparently less extravert than now, for example.

Thanks for the feedback.
    Don’t respect her opinion, that’s the number one rule on the 16t plaque mounted above the fireplace powered by the flames of hell directly.

She will change her mind in the blink of an eye if you do anything she doesn’t like.

And why no reply to me? :/

Mental health will continue to improve as it continued to decline in the earlier stage of your life. It’s never at a plateau. Nothing is. But what you say about yourself makes me think IEI. Maybe an ILI with his Te still developing in a cocoon. Because the short, “to the point” statements/questions is a good observation by sbbds. Ni subtype IEI is my gut feeling thus far, however.
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚