• Other

3 13.64%

Thread: Switch genders to have a better life

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    304 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree with the boomer, btw, the estrogens bombarding of the last decades (see the phtalates) are apparently really changing our sexual biology, especially making men more feminine... with pritty big disastrous consequences, such as low fertility, and I suspect that the boom of sex-change lately is influenced by this...

TIM
    SEE 6w7 SX/SO 648
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hahahahahaha how the fuck is gender real like hahahaha dude just stop performing it like bro wear a blouse haha

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ooo View Post
    I agree with the boomer, btw, the estrogens bombarding of the last decades (see the phtalates) are apparently really changing our sexual biology, especially making men more feminine... with pritty big disastrous consequences, such as low fertility, and I suspect that the boom of sex-change lately is influenced by this...
    I recently read an article about a study that says women who have type O blood type have the most fertility problems. I didn't really look more into it. I am not type O. Neither is anyone in my immediate family. We have some A, B and AB types in my family. No one in my family really wants to procreate. Especially the younger ones. That has more to do with the state of the world for most of them.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Mentioned
    304 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    I recently read an article about a study that says women who have type O blood type have the most fertility problems. I didn't really look more into it. I am not type O. Neither is anyone in my immediate family. We have some A, B and AB types in my family. No one in my family really wants to procreate. Especially the younger ones. That has more to do with the state of the world for most of them.
    idk, it could be... my mum was type 0 negative and got pregnant 5 times or more. but she was an exceptional persona, no doubt on that. I guess it's easy to say women don't want kids, nor men want them now, anyway, I guess not everyone in the past wanted to have 10+ kids either... they happened, obviously more than now, for some reason.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ooo View Post
    idk, it could be... my mum was type 0 negative and got pregnant 5 times or more. but she was an exceptional persona, no doubt on that. I guess it's easy to say women don't want kids, nor men want them now, anyway, I guess not everyone in the past wanted to have 10+ kids either... they happened, obviously more than now, for some reason.
    My mom and grandmother have/had type A blood. My mom has 4 children now adults and alive. My grandmother had 5 to live into adulthood. 1 died at 16 and a set of twins that died when they were between 4-6. I don't remember how they died but it was together.

I think they needed so many kids to work the land. My mom being the youngest and her dad's favorite never had to work the land though when she was a child. They also hired people to do it too. Her brothers and sisters left home all before they were 20 to do their own thing since they lived in a village of like 100 people. My mom was 29 or 30 when she married my bio dad and lived at home until then. She had children much later in life than her other siblings (except her brother closest in age to her). My grandmother didn't have my mom until she was in her 50s. I could not imagine having the energy to go through a pregnancy then deal with a baby at that age. My grandmother seemed pretty fine with it.

My grandmother also spaced her kids apart. My mom and her oldest brother were 25+ years apart.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW