Actually before I was born, my mother dreamt that she would be giving birth to a boy, and my birth weight was huge and I was heavier/larger than all the other babies in the ward that day who were also all male. IIRC my parents expected that I was going to be male until I was actually born.

In my head, I also often-- probably more often than not --narrate my own voice in a boy's voice too... not to mention many others have commented on my lower voice.
I think I do see my gender identity as being male gendered in many ways. I basically spent my childhood with myself and others expecting me to be a nerdy tomboy.
I think I and others have always held me up to expectations for both genders, and I have undergone a lot of pressure from it, but also had a ton of freedom too in some ways.
Having 4D Te and Se AND a vagina (in a developed country) is sort of like having unlimited power, in theory at least. I think if my soul could have made the final decision on what gender for me to be, this would have been my logic behind that, and actually would make a pretty logical extension of my Se-lead value system too.