Thread: Switch genders to have a better life

Hybrid View

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    662 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

For me personally, it would probably be all around better socially since I already have many "female" characteristics like being shy, sensitive- and emotionally aware, and I've had a lot of str8 male douchebags say they would marry me in a second if only I were a female, but since I'm a guy and they are not really that gay it's just gross. =D Also ppl would stop assuming I'm any good at logical/technical shit just cuz I'm a manly 6'2 Chad. In those aspects it would be a relief.

But there are certain assumptions of authority I admit I would miss like when I went to this theme park once the bag lady automatically put everything in my name because I was the man of the family... but I guess, I did find that silly, but yeah- people are naturally going to miss losing any kind of power, perceived or real. Then again if I were a girl I would have Beta Males like Joss Whedon and all of Hollywood wanting to empower me every millisecond because of it sooo idk. But would I feel encouraged by that, or would it feel condescending, I'm not really sure. It's already irritating enough from an outsider perspective when Betas want to 'empower women' just to obviously sleep and perv out with them, but are not being directly honest about it.

Though it would be kinda weird, not necessarily good or bad 'just different' - to be horny way less often, but when I am horny- it packing a lot more of a punch and having greater feeling orgasms generally speaking (tho I can already mimic that somewhat with self control and denying my inner perv long enough to where eventually it explodes to pure heavenly bliss.). I would absolutely hate some wrong-wing d-bag telling me what I can and can't do with my own uterus though.

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BandD View Post
    It's already irritating enough from an outsider perspective when Betas want to 'empower women' just to obviously sleep and perv out with them, but are not being directly honest about it.
    The fact that most women are genuinely this naïve is the only thing that I find completely alienating about them. They are like innocent little lambs and I am the tyger in William Blake's poems. Then they dress in ways that just are distracting to anyone who is attracted to female boobs/butts/thighs and call it "not sexual." (Incidentally, despite most females being innocent-minded and most males wanting experience, lambs are usually stereotyped as male and tigers as female. Nature does everything you could dream of already.)