Quote Originally Posted by Heretic 007 View Post
Yeah, lol I have heard that among northern people male genitals tend to change in size dynamically based on temperature. The length in pants can be very small compared to erected state.

Seriously, kick in the nuts can be a daily a joke but not among daily threats. Have I gotten any? Maybe I have hit them couple of times.
Of course Italians such as FDG have swollen balls due to soccer.

BOOB owners need to wear supportive gear. God dammit. What a hassle.

With choices like these I can't complain too much about bra choices and I do like to have some pretty choices around. Probably spent way too much on those in the past. I can't say they were all that supportive tbh. Who really needs them around the house anyway (unless I am exercising) I used to think I needed it all the time but I am not so concerned about that anymore since some studies show that it is better to go without it when possible. Some guys wear undershirts when they go out in public depending on what they have to wear so it isn't much different really. I guess the cost of some bras can be high but there are affordable options too. Some men's undershirts are very expensive.

Pretty

Comfy