Hybrid View

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by xerxe View Post
    male genitals are itchy. that's a bad thing about them, everything else is great.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heretic 007 View Post
    I tend consider myself as bit non genderless (as I have little need to identify as either) in male body because I have little need to advertise it. Keeps intruders away or something maybe better than having female body.

I bet most males do not feel their genitals just consider the trunk as fast waste disposal unit and balls can be cut off if you really fear kick in the nuts.
    I hope I didn't make you guys defensive of your genitals. I only meant if everything about me remained the same it would be awkward. They would either be small to match my petite size or too big which would make it very uncomfortable to move around. I would feel vulnerable either way.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    357 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    I hope I didn't make you guys defensive of your genitals. I only meant if everything about me remained the same it would be awkward. They would either be small to match my petite size or too big which would make it very uncomfortable to move around. I would feel vulnerable either way.
    Yeah, lol I have heard that among northern people male genitals tend to change in size dynamically based on temperature. The length in pants can be very small compared to erected state.

Seriously, kick in the nuts can be a daily a joke but not among daily threats. Have I gotten any? Maybe I have hit them couple of times.
    Of course Italians such as FDG have swollen balls due to soccer.

BOOB owners need to wear supportive gear. God dammit. What a hassle.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Heretic 007 View Post
    Yeah, lol I have heard that among northern people male genitals tend to change in size dynamically based on temperature. The length in pants can be very small compared to erected state.

Seriously, kick in the nuts can be a daily a joke but not among daily threats. Have I gotten any? Maybe I have hit them couple of times.
    Of course Italians such as FDG have swollen balls due to soccer.

BOOB owners need to wear supportive gear. God dammit. What a hassle.

With choices like these I can't complain too much about bra choices and I do like to have some pretty choices around. Probably spent way too much on those in the past. I can't say they were all that supportive tbh. Who really needs them around the house anyway (unless I am exercising) I used to think I needed it all the time but I am not so concerned about that anymore since some studies show that it is better to go without it when possible. Some guys wear undershirts when they go out in public depending on what they have to wear so it isn't much different really. I guess the cost of some bras can be high but there are affordable options too. Some men's undershirts are very expensive.

Pretty

Comfy

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Mentioned
    224 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    LOL. I just meant that they're itchy. Other than that, they're my favourite part of my body.