Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by End View Post
    How does the human eye perceive light? There is a mathematical model that'd explain that "fact" of yours in my own favor. Don't hit up google or some other search engine or a friend. Just answer me why the human eye needs far less light to "see" than you'd otherwise think it does.

A "bright" light is in fact pretty damned relative if you know the facts off the top of your head. Again, seriously, stop trying to be a good little modernist Christ-hater. You'll be much, much, ​happier once you do that.
    Photons have objective amounts of energy and the shadow cast by an object is directly proportional to how much light shines on it. You're welcome.

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by coeruleum View Post
    Photons have objective amounts of energy and the shadow cast by an object is directly proportional to how much light shines on it. You're welcome.
    That they do, but you failed to mention a little thing called logarithms, lumens, and how they relate to each other. Not as direct as you think my dude. Still, I thank you for even bothering to engage me on an honest intellectual level. I feared/suspected you'd just call me a heretic/nazi and be done with it. I thank you for once again proving I am too pessimistic for my own good it would seem. Perhaps you will even one day come to accept that Jesus is the Christ. A part of me doubts, but the other part hopes .