Hybrid View

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

End, it's very telling you're fine with Subteigh believing in other irrational superstitions, yet you think science is Satanism. It's almost like you only like religion for controlling people.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by coeruleum View Post
    End, it's very telling you're fine with Subteigh believing in other irrational superstitions, yet you think science is Satanism. It's almost like you only like religion for controlling people.
    Yeah he probably looks up to pastors etc because of their ability to control people, and probably had his life limited too because of it. So the only option for him is to ride the train out to the end and to try to be even more fanatic and soliciting, to not feel so bad about his life being controlled. Similar IMO for Prostate @Investigator .

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    Yeah he probably looks up to pastors etc because of their ability to control people, and probably had his life limited too because of it. So the only option for him is to ride the train out to the end and to try to be even more fanatic and soliciting, to not feel so bad about his life being controlled. Similar IMO for Prostate @Investigator .
    Hey, The End by The Doors is a good song and investigating prostates is fun!

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by coeruleum View Post
    Hey, The End by The Doors is a good song and investigating prostates is fun!
    There’s no end to the prostates involved in this conversation now hehe

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

haha, you may act ignorant, but at least your funny. That's a good talent to have, society pays well for it in the name of entertainment.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Investigator View Post
    haha, you may act ignorant, but at least your funny. That's a good talent to have, society pays well for it in the name of entertainment.
    I like that you say “act ignorant”. You should do something about your life besides wasting time being annoying on the internet. Christ didn’t save you for you to make an ass out of yourself like this.

Makes me think The End is Near lol, almost the same looking avatars too.

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like that you say “act ignorant”. You should do something about your life besides wasting time being annoying on the internet. Christ didn’t save you for you to make an ass out of yourself like this.

Makes me think The End is Near lol, almost the same looking avatars too.
    You're a riot. I didn't think I could get a laugh out of this thread. Still ignorant, but still funny.