All non-pantheist gods are stupid because they amount to making a finite being infinite. For example, let's say there's an invisible guy walking around smiting people and making laws so when people die they can go to Heaven if they follow them or Hell if they don't. How does he turn invisible? How does he smite people? Where are Heaven and Hell? What happens when you die? Once you start looking at those questions, you could go kill God or run out of Hell or something like people actually did in various myths. On the other hand atheism still takes a static view of humanity and just removes Smiteman from the picture and gives you chaos and nothingness. Chaos and nothingness exist, but humanity has been to the moon and we've raised the recently-dead so I don't buy that people are fundamentally without agency in a doomed and meaningless universe or there's some fixed "human condition" similar to how people now live. We're not fated to happiness and rainbows if we sit on our buttocks either, but there is real and even potentially cosmic agency for people in non-Cartesian reality. I think you need a relationship with the Universe because that's the actual nature of things.

If these are difficult to read, then, I sure hope these posts are nearly impossible to follow. I took so many pains for knowledge in an anti-elitist fascist country and it wasn't for nothing.