Thread: Logically rationalize God

Threaded View

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hitta View Post
    Michael Jordan is not consciously aware of your internal existence. You are not consciously aware of Michael Jordan's internal states.
    I agree here.

For you to become Michael Jordan, you'd have to completely disengage from yourself, your memories, and everything that makes you you. And deep within your unconscious you already have, you are already Michael Jordan, cause he exists.
    So IT IS possible? Possible to become Michael Jordan?

I can morph into a 6'6'' black man and dunk a basketball??? Or just his personality? What do you mean exactly?

I ask because I'm genuinely curious what this actually means and manifests as.

Now that I think about it,

I wouldn't mind transforming into Michael Jackson from Thriller either

Everyone exists within everyone else, as we all have a shared unconscious.
    How do we know that besides appeal to authority or quoting a line from plato and what are some examples???

Also, pantheism is not disguised atheism.
    And why isn't it? You can't just make statements without backing them up lol

According to you and the definition of Pantheism, there is no one, all powerful God who created the universe, but we are all god instead.... Which is basically atheism + throwing in the word god for no reason:

"You are god!" "We are god!" "Everyone is god!" "we are all divine!"

LOL

It sounds cool and meaningful though, I guess...

Actually, I got a better one:

"You are Michael Jordan!" "We are Michael Jordan!" "Everyone is Michael Jordan!"

WE ARE ALL 6X NBA CHAMPIONS IN OUR MINDS.... WE'RE JUST UNAWARE THAT MICHAEL JORDAN EXISTS WITHIN ALL OF US!!!

You've been listening to Richard Dawkins too much on that, who has a low IQ.
    Not sure who that is; I looked him up it says he's an atheist and evolutionary biologist. I'm Christian and I'm skeptical of evolution???

Also, as xerxes actually stated earlier, quite a few physicists are starting to realize that even non biological matter may have consciousness may be the precursor state. Your shit is actually a form of god, sorry.
    1. Vague answer
    2. Appealing to authority without explaining why my shit is a form of god or has consciousness.

BTW,

Here's the definition of consciousness:

con·scious·ness
    /ˈkän(t)SHəsnəs/
    noun
    noun: consciousness
    the state of being awake and aware of one's surroundings.

Explain how my morning shit is awake and aware of its surroundings.

Again I'm genuinely curious.

Feel free to tell me what the scientists say.

Your shit is actually a form of god, sorry.
    we have different forms now?

is my shit god or a form of god?

it's a great quote for my signature though

You're beliefs and understanding of justice does not mean that you don't have some awareness of other forms on some level. I'm simply saying, that when you come across something that you haven't seen before.. you can perceive it because it is already inherent within you.
    ????

Vague bro.

lol

I'm simply saying, that when you come across something that you haven't seen before.. you can perceive it because it is already inherent within you.
    For example,

I haven't come across your argument before... and I'm pretty sure it wasn't inherent within me; which is why I'm asking you questions.

But according to you, it is... How????

How do we know when we've perceived something? (My original response/post to you that you didn't address)

Last edited by Computer Loser; 09-06-2019 at 01:19 PM.