Thread: [NSFW] Power Dynamics (Domination, Submissiveness) in the Bedroom

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by timber View Post
    Alright I'm going to get involved in a conversation about rednecks.

For a starting point, I'm using this video as a extreme example of Red necks as it stands in Delta.

The thing to know first is that I consider redneck culture to be a vast catch all. Meaning there are all kinds and it looks different in different countries and even in different parts of countries. This video is one such example of rednecks in the south and in this case these are DELTA STs. This Father son combo is a LSE identical pair. Holden the kid is a SLI.

okay believe what you want bitch

Mentioned
    304 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

on the other hand, I was thinking how sex recreates the kind of mentality we live in everyday life, Ne-Si be a self satisfactory mindset = "I can't get any better than this, I have all that I need", probably stemming from an overly careful relationship with the caretakers during childhood. Ni-Se mindset instead be like= "I don't have what I want, I want more", probably the result of a lack of desired cares during childhood.

sexuality should reflect greatly the kind of cares we experienced when we were lil kids, it's the kind of satisfaction we find more natural and pampering.

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ooo View Post
    on the other hand, I was thinking how sex recreates the kind of mentality we live in everyday life, Ne-Si be a self satisfactory mindset = "I can't get any better than this, I have all that I need", probably stemming from an overly careful relationship with the caretakers during childhood. Ni-Se mindset instead be like= "I don't have what I want, I want more", probably the result of a lack of desired cares during childhood.

sexuality should reflect greatly the kind of cares we experienced when we were lil kids, it's the kind of satisfaction we find more natural and pampering.
    IMO its the other way around.

Ne and Si are the types looking for perfection (perfect harmony of the outside state) and frequently deal with bouts of dissatisfaction as they seek all the potentialities of what could and should be better.

There are reasons they say don't marry a Huxely.

Mentioned
    304 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by timber View Post
    IMO its the other way around.

Ne and Si are the types looking for perfection (perfect harmony of the outside state) and frequently deal with bouts of dissatisfaction as they seek all the potentialities of what could and should be better.
    well this doesn't contradict what I said, perfection is relative, each one looks for the most suitable perfection -for them-. Ne-Si quality is the ability to find the perfection in everything, Ni-Se quality is more like achieving the perfection. so the first is more "satisfied" with what it has, the latter is about the struggle to be satisfied, which translates into childlike-caregiver and aggressor-victim dichotomies, quite well.

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    okay believe what you want bitch

Do you have Tourettes Syndrome or something?

Oh wait I get it, you think you are SLE and therefore acting like a real badazzzz.

The only SLEs on the fourm are K4, Nanashi, Faith, and Ananake. Hate to break it to you dude. Se =/= being a prick.