Thread: [NSFW] Power Dynamics (Domination, Submissiveness) in the Bedroom

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pixel View Post
    That does sound kinda crappy. Well I guess it's not for everyone.

I love knowing someone wants something from me and teasing like I'm gonna give it to them, but not yet, it creates an excitement before they actually get the thing, and I love controlling that psychological excitement, getting so close but not close enough, controlling how much the desire grows, I see no harm since the person is gonna get what they want but it will be in a mkre exciting and satisfying way. I also love being unpredictable and making the person feel like they don't know what I'm gonna do next, once again it's exciting. That's the kind of psychological dominance that makes sense to me.
    This sort of thing really makes me think IEE. Controlling the distance-closeness in a way that only sees the end goal internally. Hidden potentials as they relate to relational ethics. Making it unpredictable and uncertainty are things that SLI could handle.

This is also the sort of thing that I purposely avoid and all guys who demonstrate these types of behaviours I will shut out and avoid almost immediately. Its flakey to me.

Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by timber View Post
    This sort of thing really makes me think IEE. Controlling the distance-closeness in a way that only sees the end goal internally. Hidden potentials as they relate to relational ethics. Making it unpredictable and uncertainty are things that SLI could handle.

This is also the sort of thing that I purposely avoid and all guys who demonstrate these types of behaviours I will shut out and avoid almost immediately. Its flakey to me.
    Well I'm EII so that makes sense. I do notice Se egos see Ne behaviors as "flaky" "weird" and "playing games" because they want things to be direct and not hidden and all that, but idk, there's no excitement in it for me without a build up and just getting straight to the point, it's like a fire is being extinguished.