Thread: [NSFW] Power Dynamics (Domination, Submissiveness) in the Bedroom

Hybrid View

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1604 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I tend to be dominant, but not in a way that is related to bondage, discipline, or sado-masochism. It's more like, "I want this now".

I didn't realize I did this before, but my latest GF said that I rearrange her on the bed. I mean, she's right, I do that, but I didn't actually realize I was doing it. In other words, if you'd have asked me, "Do you move your GF around on the bed?", I'd have said No.

Weird. I may be a Victim, but I'm sx-first and I have an urge to merge. Maybe I'm too enthusiastic sometimes. Dunno.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    I tend to be dominant, but not in a way that is related to bondage, discipline, or sado-masochism. It's more like, "I want this now".

I didn't realize I did this before, but my latest GF said that I rearrange her on the bed. I mean, she's right, I do that, but I didn't actually realize I was doing it. In other words, if you'd have asked me, "Do you move your GF around on the bed?", I'd have said No.

Weird. I may be a Victim, but I'm sx-first and I have an urge to merge. Maybe I'm too enthusiastic sometimes. Dunno.
    Yeah or ur se ego