Thread: [NSFW] Power Dynamics (Domination, Submissiveness) in the Bedroom

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Seems Ni Se valuing more than Si Ne which is more tender, caring like a parent child kinda thing rather than a "rapist/victim" or dom sub theme

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    Seems Ni Se valuing more than Si Ne which is more tender, caring like a parent child kinda thing rather than a "rapist/victim" or dom sub theme
    True.

Sol did post a picture of a young woman getting spanked like a bad girl - shadow parent child dynamic? Teaching the infantile a lesson?

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    557 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by timber View Post
    True.

Sol did post a picture of a young woman getting spanked like a bad girl - shadow parent child dynamic? Teaching the infantile a lesson?
    @Sol, thoughts on your sexual desires?

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    @Sol, thoughts on your sexual desires?
    I joked. Not my prefered style.
    In case of dealing with Ni/Se valued women, if she likes something I'll try to tune to this. We'd found some compromise.

and that my post was mostly not about sex

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    557 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    In case of dealing with Ni/Se valued women, if she likes something I'll try to tune to this. We'd found some compromise.

You're awfully fun when you joke.

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post

Lair.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

True.

Hm id still hint more at se ni,that being said sol being fe valuing is pretty likely (maybe lsi?)

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hm id still hint more at se ni,that being said sol being fe valuing is pretty likely (maybe lsi?)

Keeping it in this context as it stands there is nothing unusual about a LSE wanting to play Daddy/ Mommy. Its actually within the realm of normality for them. "Right to correction" in the parent infantile dynamic.

For an example look at Hulk Hogan, LSE, to see the bossy controllingness. Shout out to K4m for this correct typing.

See you are still equating physical control as always and only Se. It's not at all.

Se has more of a possessive vibe instead of a controlling one.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Keeping it in this context as it stands there is nothing unusual about a LSE wanting to play Daddy/ Mommy. Its actually within the realm of normality for them. "Right to correction" in the parent infantile dynamic.

For an example look at Hulk Hogan, LSE, to see the bossy controllingness. Shout out to K4m for this correct typing.

See you are still equating physical control as always and only Se. It's not at all.

Se has more of a possessive vibe instead of a controlling one.
    Hogan is not LSE lol. If u want LSE take dr Phil for example

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hogan is not LSE lol. If u want LSE take dr Phil for example
    I typed Gordan Ramsay LSE as well. K4 borrowed my idea and claimed he came up with it. Did that a number of times with my typings over the years.

Anyway, k4 also typed Stone Cold Steve Austin as LSE and I agree with him.

Watch Steve Austin in interviews, the whole red neck trailer trash stick is basically the shadow clipped wings of delta-land. In reality Steve owns some Ranches. He has the controlling Te type with low intuition occurring.

Dr Phil deals with extroverted ethics though, dude. He is always trying to align people with how to be better functioning members of society. This is not a Delta ST thematic.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I typed Gordan Ramsay LSE as well. K4 borrowed my idea and claimed he came up with it. Did that a number of times with my typings over the years.

Anyway, k4 also typed Stone Cold Steve Austin as LSE and I agree with him.

Watch Steve Austin in interviews, the whole red neck trailer trash stick is basically the shadow clipped wings of delta-land. In reality Steve owns some Ranches. He has the controlling Te type with low intuition occurring.

Dr Phil deals with extroverted ethics though, dude. He is always trying to align people with how to be better functioning members of society. This is not a Delta ST thematic.
    Ramsey is SEE, and doctor Phil is LSE, the whole redneck shtick fits beta ST more than Delta. get your facts straight