Hybrid View

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by andreasdevig View Post
    Some folks seem to have suggested that this entails Ni/Se
    the 1st "folk" to describe this specifically for sex was Gulenko. it follows from model A and ego - superid traits
    it's a predisposition. attitudes and behavior more expressed at some types

S types are more assured in physical part

Se is about body control. "you are mine"
    Si is about sensations control. "I'll make you pleasant"
    Ni is "take me"
    Ne is "make me pleasant"

> Is it type-related in some ways?

difference between S/N is in all physical. sex is an example region

"Sex is ultimately primal and many sexual fetishes develop from the unconscious and these are not ego driven."

In Jung's types ego and superid represent parts of consciousness and unconsciousness. So it's types related.
    There are Se superid types which like phycially assured conquers with Se ego and are Si superid people which like to be physically cared by others in sensual ways. While Se and Si ego are attracted to people which seek strong traits which are in them.

Eccentric Neurotic Narcissist andreasdevig's Avatar
    TIM
    FiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    Si is about sensations control. "I'll make you pleasant"
    You mean "I'll please you"? Or do you mean "I'll make you pleasant to look at"?

@Lord Pixel Not necessarily too rough or raunchy, my brother. It can be psychological. There doesn't necessarily have to be a lot of physical pain involved.
    EII-INFj / INFP / Strong E4 and 9 energy / Melancholic-Phlegmatic / Musical-Intrapersonal-Spatial / Kinky-Sensual

Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Honestly, psychological dominance makes way more sense to me as a turn on than physical rough power plays.

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pixel View Post
    Honestly, psychological dominance makes way more sense to me as a turn on than physical rough power plays.

I'm the total opposite as this statement.

I was seeing this guy a few years ago who played these psychological head games and it was fucking hell on Earth. One time I rushed him and pushed him down and was going down on him and he FREAKED out and made me feel totally awkward and wrong... this was the total reverse opposite reaction as my good ex would have had so there was def some very incompatible chemistry going on. Our time together was the worst and most scarring interplay I've ever been through.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    557 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by timber View Post

I was seeing this guy a few years ago who played these psychological head games and it was fucking hell on Earth. One time I rushed him and pushed him down and was going down on him and he FREAKED out and made me feel totally awkward and wrong... this was the total reverse opposite reaction as my good ex would have had so there was def some very incompatible chemistry going on. Our time together was the worst and most scarring interplay I've ever been through.
    That sounds really bizarre and beyond the realm of a lack of sexual chemistry. Do you think how he acted was intentional?

Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That does sound kinda crappy. Well I guess it's not for everyone.

I love knowing someone wants something from me and teasing like I'm gonna give it to them, but not yet, it creates an excitement before they actually get the thing, and I love controlling that psychological excitement, getting so close but not close enough, controlling how much the desire grows, I see no harm since the person is gonna get what they want but it will be in a mkre exciting and satisfying way. I also love being unpredictable and making the person feel like they don't know what I'm gonna do next, once again it's exciting. That's the kind of psychological dominance that makes sense to me.

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pixel View Post
    That does sound kinda crappy. Well I guess it's not for everyone.

I love knowing someone wants something from me and teasing like I'm gonna give it to them, but not yet, it creates an excitement before they actually get the thing, and I love controlling that psychological excitement, getting so close but not close enough, controlling how much the desire grows, I see no harm since the person is gonna get what they want but it will be in a mkre exciting and satisfying way. I also love being unpredictable and making the person feel like they don't know what I'm gonna do next, once again it's exciting. That's the kind of psychological dominance that makes sense to me.
    This sort of thing really makes me think IEE. Controlling the distance-closeness in a way that only sees the end goal internally. Hidden potentials as they relate to relational ethics. Making it unpredictable and uncertainty are things that SLI could handle.

This is also the sort of thing that I purposely avoid and all guys who demonstrate these types of behaviours I will shut out and avoid almost immediately. Its flakey to me.

Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This sort of thing really makes me think IEE. Controlling the distance-closeness in a way that only sees the end goal internally. Hidden potentials as they relate to relational ethics. Making it unpredictable and uncertainty are things that SLI could handle.

This is also the sort of thing that I purposely avoid and all guys who demonstrate these types of behaviours I will shut out and avoid almost immediately. Its flakey to me.
    Well I'm EII so that makes sense. I do notice Se egos see Ne behaviors as "flaky" "weird" and "playing games" because they want things to be direct and not hidden and all that, but idk, there's no excitement in it for me without a build up and just getting straight to the point, it's like a fire is being extinguished.