Thread: Jemez Typing Thread 3000

Hybrid View

TIM
    ExI 4w5 sx/so
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ughhh, I finally understand the EII typing, so that’s back on the table. I look at it and see a version of Fi I understand under 8,000 layers of repression over time. No offense to those who actually feel righteous in Fi+, but I read it and am confused at how a base can still be that vulnerable. Through my admittedly biased eyes, it seems not to perceive the world accurately despite being the type’s strongest function.

I was born inclined in that direction, but it didn’t last too long, especially after seeing my early intuitions about the feelings the people and culture around me were holding inside keep getting publicly confirmed - not nice feelings, stuff that disturbed me. It is my natural orientation to unconditionally recoil from hurting anyone, but for the sake of dignity, we eventually have to just approach the world with what will actually work, even if it’s hard for everyone in that moment. Eventually I discovered my guilt about letting people get away with crap, and felt responsible for perpetuating it passively. I’m still deep into working on it.

EII could end up like an enneagram typing, where you know your true type by how much you dread it. Fi+ is a bag of a hundred cats. /the fuck did this tangent come from

ESI is also becoming stronger as a candidate. The weird thing about it is that all the functional placements below the base would be very insightful and spot on, especially Ne PoLR and Ni activating. I get where Te suggestive came from now, too. However, the Fi and Se at the the top are way less free and fearless in me than any description depicts, although I do agree with how they go about things at their best, and opening them up gives me a rare peace. Those parts of me show much more around my most trusted circle than elsewhere, and slowly I’m discovering that even the bite of it captures people’s character very accurately.
    Last edited by Jemez; 10-08-2019 at 04:42 PM.