Thread: Pinterest and other Celebrity Typing Galleries

Hybrid View

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    270 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Clearly, my VI templates are superior to sociotypes' aushra-based VI templates.

These are SLE-Ti: Donald Trump, Ernest Hemingway, Mike Tyson, John Gotti, Huey Long, Jimmy Hoffa, Lyle Alzado, La China, John Dillinger, Taco Bowman, Lenny McClean, Xie Caipingz, Don Arden, Mickey Cohen, GG Allin, Connor McGregor, Carmine Galante, Charles Bronson (UK Prisoner), Ty Cobbz

These are not SLE-Ti: Wynona Ryder, Meryl Streep, Sasha Gray, Evan Rachel Wood, Tim Blake Nelson, Anthony Hopkins, Tom Felton, demi moore, rutger hauer, Jason Momoa, David Carradine, Sharon Stone

The "are SLE-Ti" group are not accepting of Fi and fit all aspects of Model A's cognitive markers for SLE. They all have Fi Polr.

The "are not SLE-Ti" group are clearly accepting of Fi and do not fit all aspects of Model A's cognitive markers for SLE. None have Fi Polr. I mean, winona ryder, come on...get real. Only in science fiction...

Like I wrote in the viewpoints section under the Core Primer thread, my VI templates "are high-quality, time-tested, time-proof valid VI templates that completely demolish Aushra and Socionics.com's VI templates in terms of quality and practicality (Russian socionists have been trying to develop top notch VI templates for decades). I beat 'em to it."

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kill4Me View Post
    Clearly, my VI templates are superior to sociotypes' aushra-based VI templates.
    It seems that, you do not have the slightest clue about typology.

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    270 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I've been getting some questions about this so let me clear it up now, I never sanctioned sociotypes to use the phrase that I coined, "VI Templates."

sociotypes pinterest does not belong to American Socionics. American Socionics consists of Smilexian Socionics, Socionix, and Stackemup Typology (socionics side) aka socionics new wave.

I also got word that sociotypes pinterest page is not related in any way to ww.sociotype.com.]

Where do you think sociotypes pinterest got the part of its introduction referring to "VI templates" from.

The introduction on my pinterest page reads:

"Here are the VI templates for each socionic type (plus subtype) Visit pinterest.com/stackemupennea for Stackemup Typology's breakdown for the enneagram types."

sociotypes pinterest reads:

"VI templates for each subtype. Register so you can view all the galleries. Regularly revised and updated."

The big difference between me and "sociotype," aside from their horrendous typings, is they have to "regularly revise" their VI templates and typings. (also sociotypes really, really wants people to follow them). I invite people to visit and peruse but I don't say 'please join...please register...i promise to update.' [One pinterest user told me they received a PM from sociotype trying to 'recruit' them into following the pinterest page ..lol]

Let me be clear. They are not associated with Stackemup Typology. This is a copy cat. VI templates is a Stackemup Typology trademark. Due to Stackemup Typology's dominance over the typological multi-verse, sociotypes pinterest is using my trademark in the hopes of attracting followers, because people in the typology community read "VI templates" and assume its affiliated with Stackemup Typology.

nobody visit or follow the sociotypes pinterest page because using Stackemup Typology's trademark (VI Templates) is not a productive way to build up followers -- even though the page wouldn't have had 40 followers if they had not used Stackemup Typology's trademark, much less sent around private messages trying to recruit people into following them.

It also says right there in the title (see above screenshot) "regularly revised." This need to regularly revise reflects on the low quality of their so-called templates. I already demonstrated that pretty much every typing in the SLE-Ti section is wrong. I could do it for the remaining sections. At the most, they just combined a bunch of my VI templates....the true and real VI templates.

Obviously they are not using the real VI templates, and it took me one post to demonstrate that. That's why they have to "regularly revise" theirs.

"Regularly revise", as in, the person doesn't know what the hell they are doing

"Regularly Revised", as in , the person is still trying to figure things out, still in the process of discovering the only valid VI templates for every socionics type and subtype - that Stackemup Typology (socionics-side) has already discovered and charted out - and "regularly revised" as in still trying to work through logical, conceptual, and structural flaws.

We can't take any of their typings seriously because that pinterest page continually changes its typings around.

i've got it from a good source that the sociotypes pinterest changed over a hundred typings around in the last three weeks. One follower cites that entire templates are constantly being shifted around and that at least half of the people typed LII had different typings a month ago.

That's insanity.

I've never had to "regularly revise" mine. If you have to "regularly revise" your VI templates and/or typings, then that's the result of pervasive logical, conceptual and structural flaws.

Obviously sociotypes pinterest page knows that its typings are mostly wrong and that its VI templates are poor, but it wants you to stick around so that they can try to spend endless time revising it another 5,000 times. Give 'em five years. They're just on the third draft.

My VI templates have been the same since day one. I had it all worked out when I put my templates up years ago. I've said it a 1000 times. I cracked the only valid VI templates for every socionics type and subtype. Mine are logically, conceptually, structurally flawless.

Obviously whoever is responsible for this board not only uses my typings, uses and combines my VI templates under the label of different types, but also copied the phrase I coined "VI template".

That's why they have followers. At least three of their followers confused it with Stackemup Typology. Probably a lot of them did. Maybe the rest confused them with sociotype .com.

sociotypes pinterest page is definitely one to cross off your visiting list.

Nobody was ever talking about "VI templates" before me, and anybody who has been posting on this board knows that. That's not the kind of thing people come up with on their own unless they are me or doing an imitation of me. This is an imitation the likes of which has never been seen before on this board, until now. It could very well be that Stackemup Typology gave this person the desire to start the pinterest page in the first place. As I said in the past, I'm sometimes imitated, but never duplicated.
    Last edited by Kill4Me; 04-12-2020 at 06:15 PM.