Quote Originally Posted by Anagata View Post
I guess i feel this annoyance every time people make me guilty for not understanding the 'social norms'.
this mb related not to Fi only. rules are Ti and objective (for all) ethics is Fe
Fi ego people care about norms of behavior when people mb hurted when you break them. they do not see norms as obligate traditions, but as ways to reduce redundant conflicts. Also they'll prefer to look into concrete case, to lesser generalize ethics. Fi types have higher compassion to concrete people.
The other difference with Fe types ethics is that Fe types link "good behavior" with formal social roles of people. Fe types may be "creative" with ethics too, as are sure that people with higher social status have lesser ethical limitations and more are allowed to hurt others for own needs. It's them who tend to force you to ignore own feelings and concrete situations to behave by common rules, to look as "decent" from a side and on surface, despite what happens there indeed.

> since i was a kid i think i do not usually know what people want, desire, what's their motive and what proper action should i do?

in case of T type, it's common to do not think much about peoples emotions and wishes
also P types additionally do not like rules and to think beforehand about "proper actions"