Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    357 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Anagata View Post
    I reallly want to bold every line but the bolded part is seems like my current phase for now. Fi base always knows how to make me feel like an empty shell. They make me push myself real hard to exploring inside in circle where i'm not sure will i really have that one or not.
    You might want to check this one. It is just that there are ILE's who are quite Ij like. [Might be even majority of them.]

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...=1#post1350450
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    5w6 582
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Heretic 007 View Post
    You might want to check this one. It is just that there are ILE's who are quite Ij like. [Might be even majority of them.]

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...=1#post1350450
    I've read the thread, very interesting. I'm not really understand DCNH subtypes at first, before i read Desor's study.

Based on the discussion alone, guess I took my role more like a N type, especially when i was a kid, under my parents circumstance. But lately, especially after I entered college and start living alone, i guess i'm more likely behaving like a C type. I always think that no one can help me, however reliable anyone (or system) is. So at that time i tought it's time to take my own way, for my own advantage. (might be based on my tritype for being a triple-rejection)

I took art major anyway even when my parents didn't approve that, trying to do any experience i've never experienced before and spend more money for my own pleasure. I always give an impression of unreliable person since then, totaly less concern about my score and being proud of it, weight my education more for my own experience so everyone can leave me alone while i'm searching my own way to reach my goal. But i guess it still doesn't significant since i still weight things on Se-Si in many ways. On the other hand i start to realize that i'm attracted to abstract theories more than some practical theories. Not sure if i'm just a mix of two, overlapping my rebellious tendencies as C, or maybe i'm started to transforming(?) from N to C.

I tried the test on reddit forum from the link in the thread.

1, 4, 6, 7, 10, 12, 14, 16, 17, 19, 21, 24, 26, 27, 29, 31, 34, 36, 37, 40, 41, 44, 45, 47, 49

E=4, I=1, J=0, P=5, T=5, F=0, S=1, N=4
    Terminating = 2, Initiating = 3