Thread: Fi PoLR sounds like a joke to me

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Heretic 007 View Post
    Yeah. I have wanted to renounce my citizenship before. I find the hardest when Fi base tries to handle me. It is usually something that it kills me inside, makes empty which is not good – completely stifles me. I need some current inside of me in order to be social. I do know ILE's who have blanded themselves (or they are naturally like that) and are quite dependent on others and it is usually me who can shake them positively and paradoxically. Blanding and blending has a personal cost that seem to high to pay if you ask me.

This is interesting because I never get to see it from this side. I do notice that I require my ILE roomate to "bland" himself. And it goes beyond just me being a killjoy, it's almost like he is turned off like an lightbulb and yea something dies on the inside. And that sucks. It's just when he is turned on and has got that current going he uses it to attack me, so I require him to "bland" or calm down so I don't get attacked.The only time he can light up and I can relax and not get attacked is when we are coming up with ideas about a project.

It's like a cactus who is friends with a balloon, and the balloon says this is only gonna work if you retract your spikes.

I guess that's part of the struggle OP is talking about, he doesn't know what behavior is or isn't acceptable around Fi because it's not spoken, Fe users let you what is right and wrong while Fi does not, they expect people to know certain things, or pick up on certain things. So I'm guessing it feels stifling because you can't go left and you can't go right, without thinking your doing something wrong. All these unspoken ethics and values.

TIM
    5w6 582
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pixel View Post
    I guess that's part of the struggle OP is talking about, he doesn't know what behavior is or isn't acceptable around Fi because it's not spoken, Fe users let you what is right and wrong while Fi does not, they expect people to know certain things, or pick up on certain things. So I'm guessing it feels stifling because you can't go left and you can't go right, without thinking your doing something wrong. All these unspoken ethics and values.
    Yup.