Hybrid View

TIM
    5w6 582
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by faith View Post
    First two point towards Fe, third and fourth Fi, last one makes me confused *shrug* I can never get a reaction from an ILI, and the only people with that ability is high Fi.

Ok, I think I judged you too quickly since this isn’t your first language, but if you a native then I stand by my judgment. I’ve noticed xLE of different cultures vary quite a lot.
    Hmmm guess i need to explain then.

Okay, i don't know where do you come from, but my country is very ethic valuing. In our culture, straightly saying what you want without smoothing it with small talk may perceived as rude. The thing is just 'act nice' is not enough, especially with people you may frequently meet. You need to be 'connected' in a familial way with every people, as much as you can, so you'll have more people to help you later when you need it. It always encouraged in school, college, workplace, or any community possible. In this country we somehow believe that no one can live alone in the end. What they mean as 'not alone' is to have a relationship with everyone. (Plus this people don't see conflict as desirable and avoid it as much as they can)

Just looking from how people typing someone in this forum, it wouldn't work well with our people. You might be mistyped some Fe PoLR for being able to do small talk nicely, or mistyped some Fi PoLR for valuing relations with everyone. In the other hand you may see some ExI would never being stubborn about their values and 'agreeable' in the surface. Well rather than thinking it as our genuine value, we just thinking it's how we survive in this place. We do it mostly bc that's how we taught. Everyone who doesn't blend with this system deserved alienation. Guess that whatever type you have you still want to be accepted in so many ways.

Guess i have no prob with keep acting nice, smiling with stranger or escalating the mood with other person in general. I could do it in the way i look like blend on the surface. But to do it frequently, while i have no real bond, to everyone, everyday, is very tiring somehow. I ended up looked as unreliable and having no commitment by others. My highschool friend already said how rude i am for haven't contacted them for a year when we already separated and most likely would never meet except for school reunion.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    357 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Anagata View Post

Okay, i don't know where do you come from, but my country is very ethic valuing. In our culture, straightly saying what you want without smoothing it with small talk may perceived as rude. The thing is just 'act nice' is not enough, especially with people you may frequently meet. You need to be 'connected' in a familial way with every people, as much as you can, so you'll have more people to help you later when you need it. It always encouraged in school, college, workplace, or any community possible. In this country we somehow believe that no one can live alone in the end. What they mean as 'not alone' is to have a relationship with everyone. (Plus this people don't see conflict as desirable and avoid it as much as they can)
    Yeah. I have wanted to renounce my citizenship before. I find the hardest when Fi base tries to handle me. It is usually something that it kills me inside, makes empty which is not good – completely stifles me. I need some current inside of me in order to be social. I do know ILE's who have blanded themselves (or they are naturally like that) and are quite dependent on others and it is usually me who can shake them positively and paradoxically. Blanding and blending has a personal cost that seem to high to pay if you ask me.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    5w6 582
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Heretic 007 View Post
    Yeah. I have wanted to renounce my citizenship before. I find the hardest when Fi base tries to handle me. It is usually something that it kills me inside, makes empty which is not good – completely stifles me. I need some current inside of me in order to be social. I do know ILE's who have blanded themselves (or they are naturally like that) and are quite dependent on others and it is usually me who can shake them positively and paradoxically. Blanding and blending has a personal cost that seem to high to pay if you ask me.
    I reallly want to bold every line but the bolded part is seems like my current phase for now. Fi base always knows how to make me feel like an empty shell. They make me push myself real hard to exploring inside in circle where i'm not sure will i really have that one or not.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    357 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I reallly want to bold every line but the bolded part is seems like my current phase for now. Fi base always knows how to make me feel like an empty shell. They make me push myself real hard to exploring inside in circle where i'm not sure will i really have that one or not.
    You might want to check this one. It is just that there are ILE's who are quite Ij like. [Might be even majority of them.]

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...=1#post1350450
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    5w6 582
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You might want to check this one. It is just that there are ILE's who are quite Ij like. [Might be even majority of them.]

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...=1#post1350450
    I've read the thread, very interesting. I'm not really understand DCNH subtypes at first, before i read Desor's study.

Based on the discussion alone, guess I took my role more like a N type, especially when i was a kid, under my parents circumstance. But lately, especially after I entered college and start living alone, i guess i'm more likely behaving like a C type. I always think that no one can help me, however reliable anyone (or system) is. So at that time i tought it's time to take my own way, for my own advantage. (might be based on my tritype for being a triple-rejection)

I took art major anyway even when my parents didn't approve that, trying to do any experience i've never experienced before and spend more money for my own pleasure. I always give an impression of unreliable person since then, totaly less concern about my score and being proud of it, weight my education more for my own experience so everyone can leave me alone while i'm searching my own way to reach my goal. But i guess it still doesn't significant since i still weight things on Se-Si in many ways. On the other hand i start to realize that i'm attracted to abstract theories more than some practical theories. Not sure if i'm just a mix of two, overlapping my rebellious tendencies as C, or maybe i'm started to transforming(?) from N to C.

I tried the test on reddit forum from the link in the thread.

1, 4, 6, 7, 10, 12, 14, 16, 17, 19, 21, 24, 26, 27, 29, 31, 34, 36, 37, 40, 41, 44, 45, 47, 49

E=4, I=1, J=0, P=5, T=5, F=0, S=1, N=4
    Terminating = 2, Initiating = 3

Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is interesting because I never get to see it from this side. I do notice that I require my ILE roomate to "bland" himself. And it goes beyond just me being a killjoy, it's almost like he is turned off like an lightbulb and yea something dies on the inside. And that sucks. It's just when he is turned on and has got that current going he uses it to attack me, so I require him to "bland" or calm down so I don't get attacked.The only time he can light up and I can relax and not get attacked is when we are coming up with ideas about a project.

It's like a cactus who is friends with a balloon, and the balloon says this is only gonna work if you retract your spikes.

I guess that's part of the struggle OP is talking about, he doesn't know what behavior is or isn't acceptable around Fi because it's not spoken, Fe users let you what is right and wrong while Fi does not, they expect people to know certain things, or pick up on certain things. So I'm guessing it feels stifling because you can't go left and you can't go right, without thinking your doing something wrong. All these unspoken ethics and values.

TIM
    5w6 582
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pixel View Post
    I guess that's part of the struggle OP is talking about, he doesn't know what behavior is or isn't acceptable around Fi because it's not spoken, Fe users let you what is right and wrong while Fi does not, they expect people to know certain things, or pick up on certain things. So I'm guessing it feels stifling because you can't go left and you can't go right, without thinking your doing something wrong. All these unspoken ethics and values.
    Yup.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just looking from how people typing someone in this forum, it wouldn't work well with our people. You might be mistyped some Fe PoLR for being able to do small talk nicely, or mistyped some Fi PoLR for valuing relations with everyone. In the other hand you may see some ExI would never being stubborn about their values and 'agreeable' in the surface. Well rather than thinking it as our genuine value, we just thinking it's how we survive in this place. We do it mostly bc that's how we taught. Everyone who doesn't blend with this system deserved alienation. Guess that whatever type you have you still want to be accepted in so many ways.

Guess i have no prob with keep acting nice, smiling with stranger or escalating the mood with other person in general. I could do it in the way i look like blend on the surface. But to do it frequently, while i have no real bond, to everyone, everyday, is very tiring somehow. I ended up looked as unreliable and having no commitment by others. My highschool friend already said how rude i am for haven't contacted them for a year when we already separated and most likely would never meet except for school reunion.
    What you're describing here does not sound like Fe mobilizing. If anything your problems are more with Fe than with Fi. Maybe you're LII or something.

TIM
    5w6 582
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    What you're describing here does not sound like Fe mobilizing. If anything your problems are more with Fe than with Fi. Maybe you're LII or something.
    ok kind of late but I don't think i'm an LII because my Se seems too high to be one.