Thread: Fi PoLR sounds like a joke to me

Threaded View

Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by faith View Post
    This might be more revealing of my type lol. You don’t sound Fi PoLR from MY knowledge of PoLR Fi. No Fi PoLR is able to write with this much genuine emotion. And your emotional problems seem more internal than external, it sound more like aux Fi.

Every type can be rude, imo it depends on the situation that makes them rude. Even Fi types are rude and are emotionally spiky. Fi types can be EXTREMELY rude when there’s something that they morally disagree with.

I’m absolutely exhausted today but I’ll bite.

What really struck me most about this not being PoLR Fi is how you reacted to Fi using types. Any Fe user who has a hard time with Fi types complain about bad emotional external environment they create

Common issues:
    1. They get upset easily but don’t notice that everyone in the room can tell that they’re upset
    2. Inexpressive, hard to get a reaction from
    3. Upset and drags everyone down with them, unwilling to discuss matters and let’s emotions boil
    4. Doesn’t fully engage in drama; sees drama as something beneath

I can go on.

I PERSONALLY don’t see have a problem with bonding, maybe because I met my dual and I’m an SX/sp. But SX-blinds PoLR Fi is The Worst and Cannot Be Trusted. I don’t know where this stereotype of PoLR Fi comes from.

Also, part of being an xLE is y’know, having extraverted feeling, so the problem isn’t in picking up the social norm (which we can very well do but can never employ it efficiently) and more in not being able to pick up 1-1 personal values. For example, if it’s the social norm to poke people, an xLE will poke you even you continue to tell them that you dislike it. Because it’s socially normal, and they can’t ‘adapt’ because no Fi.

Now these are from my experiences, I know that I didn’t mention a whole list of good traits so it’s provably better to ask others.
    As far as Fi PolR folks that's my only real issue, if your told to stop, then f*&king stop. Everything else is just them doing something I wouldn't do or understand why people do something like that, but it's got nothing to do with me so why care.

I didn't know people had an issue with other people who don't get involved in drama.

Inexpressive and hard to get a reaction from I think is a compliment to Fe PoLRs and ignoring, it makes them feel like they are hard to emotionally manipulate.

Drags everybody down? More like people let themselves get dragged down, one person's sadness isn't everybodies problem.

Unwilling to discuss matters? People actually want to hear the problems? Yea I didn't think so either.

As far as OP, I've actually never seen Fi through those lens, I don't really know what to say either. Damn.
    Last edited by Lord Pixel; 08-19-2019 at 11:04 PM.