Hybrid View

TIM
    / / /
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IMO

trying to adapt yourself for everyone is a lot of work. unless you do it effortlessly.

i think just having empathy that other ppl are diff (and having empathy for yourself too), and knowing that some conflict is inevitable, regardless of if you’re good at Fi or not, is good enough.

sometimes you don't find friends you "click with" right away but you have time.

TIM
    5w6 582
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lemontrees View Post
    IMO

trying to adapt yourself for everyone is a lot of work. unless you do it effortlessly.

i think just having empathy that other ppl are diff (and having empathy for yourself too), and knowing that some conflict is inevitable, regardless of if you’re good at Fi or not, is good enough.

sometimes you don't find friends you "click with" right away but you have time.
    Thank you.

I totally aware that people are different, and conflict is inevitable in every single aspect. The thing is i never hate them whatever value they have in mind, or how they treasure their feelings that much. i am just tired of how to do things appropriately in front of them regardly to their different values. I'm just tired to figure out sometimes. Maybe it's not related to the type or else, maybe it's just me being clueless ot just another anxiety.