Hybrid View

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Finaplex View Post
    Brain makes consciousness will be found to be false.

There actually is little direct evidence that brain creates consciousness and I know because I have been reading research on it since before you started highschool.

Where is consciousness, in the synamptic clefts? Strung along a collection of neruons?

Did you know they don't even know how anesthesia works to turn off consciousness?

God scientists are so arrogant when they claim that nature has been understood and mapped in entirety.

I find myself hating you guys.
    If someone claimed that nature has been understood and mapped in entirety, that was not a scientist.

Or was a completely idiotic one stating their own personal subjective opinion.

Actual science does *not* try to have this claim nope.

As for consciousness: it is not explained by science, no. But if there'll be an explanation one day (idk), then it will not be this type of simplified reductionism - science makes more complex explanations than this (luckily).

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    If someone claimed that nature has been understood and mapped in entirety, that was not a scientist.

Or was a completely idiotic one stating their own personal subjective opinion.

Actual science does *not* try to have this claim nope.

As for consciousness: it is not explained by science, no. But if there'll be an explanation one day (idk), then it will not be this type of simplified reductionism - science makes more complex explanations than this (luckily).
    Thank God, there is hope for you still.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Finaplex View Post
    Thank God, there is hope for you still.
    wat lol, idk if you tried to pigeonhole me into some category : p