View Poll Results: Sociotype during subsequent reincarnations remains...

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Stable

2 12.50%
  • Can change

3 18.75%
  • I don't believe in reincarnation

11 68.75%

Thread: Reincarnation

Hybrid View

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mclane View Post
    I don't self type at the moment, but I am a gamma-delta mix. Did that mumbo-jumbo sound that much like delta NF stuff ?
    I was just curious.

Edit: Just read this post which made me lean delta NF. I am not getting the gamma vibe although it might be there somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by mclane View Post
    The soul I believe is also a sort of "GPS" that guides you towards your destiny and/or deeper desires. In this sense, it is diametrically opposed to " forcing" your way into reality, which is how some types prefer to conduct themselves. In particular I believe the soul is linked with +Ni, which is a function that gamma and delta quadra value (as per model B). So it is reasonable to think that the ones that are less focused on this aspect of reality would be the more "soulless" types. These would be LSI and ESE (who have -Ne/+Ni as PoLR). Note that soulless in this sense does not imply evil or negative in some way; it simply means that these types prefer to follow their own preferences in a down-to-earth way instead of hearing or following the calling of their +Ni (which does not mean that they are exempt from their effects; the fact that you do not value something does not mean that it ceases to exist).
    Last edited by Aylen; 10-21-2019 at 10:17 PM.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW